Welcome our new Moderators!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Welcome our new Moderators!

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Apr 3 2018, 11:07am

I dont support this. First and foremost I have seen nothing good done by these players. Secondly the mod system is terrible (A game should never be moderated by players). Thirdly we dont need more moderators and finally the moderators heavily abuse their powers. This is the last thing kaw needed.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby -SS-Maikkie-SS- on Apr 3 2018, 11:20am

xXD3mOnXx wrote:I dont support this. First and foremost I have seen nothing good done by these players. Secondly the mod system is terrible (A game should never be moderated by players). Thirdly we dont need more moderators and finally the moderators heavily abuse their powers. This is the last thing kaw needed.

-SS-Maikkie-SS-

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Apr 3 2018, 11:28am

Are the moderators really going to reply with memes? And won’t bother with an actual reply?
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby Titan_God on Apr 3 2018, 11:33am

Heavily abuse powers I have not seen this can you enlighten me please? Have done no good? What in your thoughts is “good” a moderator has to do to achieve that status?
Titan_God

Postby UK--CHooCH-NUT-- on Apr 3 2018, 11:50am

Who gives a RATS ASS ? Seriously Mods DONT fix KaW How about getting back to A WAR GAME ? Oh I forgot Kingdoms of IKEA is the new SERIOUSLY sad !!!!
UK--CHooCH-NUT--

Postby CharIie on Apr 3 2018, 11:52am

Congrats new mods <3
CharIie

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 12:08pm

Titan_God wrote:Heavily abuse powers I have not seen this can you enlighten me please? Have done no good? What in your thoughts is “good” a moderator has to do to achieve that status?

It’s quite easily pointed out. I have shown the sexual innuendos that mei and drgn have said using the word box in wc. Mods have been above the rules since the start of kaw. Moose also pointed this out years back. A large number of players have also pointed this out but it was always swept under the rug. Now with the crap help ticket you can’t send SS of the conversations anymore. With the rules interpreted differently by each mod not sure why you need mods at all.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby Mei on Apr 3 2018, 12:12pm

illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:
Titan_God wrote:Heavily abuse powers I have not seen this can you enlighten me please? Have done no good? What in your thoughts is “good” a moderator has to do to achieve that status?

It’s quite easily pointed out. I have shown the sexual innuendos that mei and drgn have said using the word box in wc. Mods have been above the rules since the start of kaw. Moose also pointed this out years back. A large number of players have also pointed this out but it was always swept under the rug. Now with the crap help ticket you can’t send SS of the conversations anymore. With the rules interpreted differently by each mod not sure why you need mods at all.

You only saw innuendos where you wanted to see them :lol:
He wanted me to gift my box (aka chests because half of kaw calls them boxes, half call them chests) when gifting comes out. Not once did he try and make it sexual. You saw what bad because you wanted it to be bad instead of what it was actually meaning. Nice try making mountains out of mole hills. Had he said it to a male mod would you have taken it as an innuendo?
Mei

Postby Mei on Apr 3 2018, 12:16pm

iG_Bachkeda_iG wrote:Are the moderators really going to reply with memes? And won’t bother with an actual reply?

Mei

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Apr 3 2018, 12:23pm

Mei wrote:
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi wrote:

You only saw innuendos where you wanted to see them :lol:
He wanted me to gift my box (aka chests because half of kaw calls them boxes, half call them chests) when gifting comes out. Not once did he try and make it sexual. You saw what bad because you wanted it to be bad instead of what it was actually meaning. Nice try making mountains out of mole hills. Had he said it to a male mod would you have taken it as an innuendo?

Yeah you spun it to save your ass, you both know what drgn meant. So you can take you lame excuse somewhere else. You two got called out and you spun it to the devs. You should have done the right thing and stepped down for lies to the devs.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements