Aetherflood Event - Tomhasir's Choices

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Aetherflood Event - Tomhasir's Choices

Postby lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl on Jan 26 2018, 12:40pm

Great job by devs to stop alt abuse.....those crying are those abusing......spending even 2500 on 1 resource u ain't chasing won't effect your spot on event lb.....event lb guys know this
lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl

Postby -_ARTEMISIA_- on Jan 26 2018, 12:44pm

Gotta side with Parsfan here, this event's rainbow boxes have contributed to a hundredfold rise in alts. You have players making 50+ alts to farm the the boxes.

Heck. One box sells for 80-100mill. How did ATA think this is a good idea? Sometimes its almost like..they don't care. :lol:
-_ARTEMISIA_-

Postby ambermoon on Jan 26 2018, 12:48pm

I have not cheated...this account was created way before this event...can’t Devs tell the difference?
ambermoon

Postby Princess_Moon on Jan 26 2018, 12:51pm

Sorry, I mean this account...why must I pay for the sins of others?
Princess_Moon

Postby Moody on Jan 26 2018, 12:52pm

Because that’s how equality works?
Moody

Postby Princess_Moon on Jan 26 2018, 12:58pm

Really Moody...you call that equality? I call it PATHETIC!
Princess_Moon

Postby -FedEx- on Jan 26 2018, 1:07pm

I made 6bcs charms before this change shame I couldn’t double that number but thanks for the fun event devs
-FedEx-

Postby Original_Belladonna on Jan 26 2018, 1:10pm

lIIlIllI___PARSFAN___lIlIlIIl wrote:Great job by devs to stop alt abuse.....those crying are those abusing......spending even 2500 on 1 resource u ain't chasing won't effect your spot on event lb.....event lb guys know this

No, not everyone has alts. Sorry to burst your bubble, Parsfan.
Original_Belladonna

Postby Princess_Moon on Jan 26 2018, 1:22pm

Just a moments thought Devs...make cards untradeable?
Princess_Moon

Postby XxXbatdogXxX on Jan 26 2018, 1:26pm

Don't blame the devs good players of kaw. Obivsously, they were dropped on their head repeatedly. Then force fed lead paint chips.

I have been debating since I found out about this ridiculous change. "Oh they did it to stop exploting". Yes, I'm sure the face that the free boxes were much more popular then nob ones had no effect right? I'm also sure, they had no way at all to know this would be exploited in any way right?

Fact is this, they knew what they were doing from the start. One argument is "They don't check sales until the end of the month". Doubtful, if they have the ability to check your account & see every purchase you have made in X amount of hours at their whim. It's not a far stretch of the imagination, to believe they can monitor sales on select "Premium" items. Only to see their "Keys" were most likely not bringing in the capital they once we're.

They could have easily implimented this restriction at the start & prevented the wave of new alts. Sad fact that remains is this.

For once, they implimented a truly great thing for free to play players & tiny accounts. Now there stripping it away because there revenue has dropped. Blame alts if you want, hell blame exploits. Unless the devs truly we're eating lead based paint chips. There's 0% chance they didn't know this would happen before they actually implimented it.

Another argument is "well getting X amounts easy with the player spell". Sure that's great for getting a tier, but it requires 3 cards to get the box. How easy is it to hit the rising tiers? How is it fair to take away the choice of which path to take just to get a choice?
XxXbatdogXxX

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements