Introducing Showcase and Trade Filters and Sorting!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Introducing Showcase and Trade Filters and Sorting!

Postby [ATA]Caster on Dec 28 2017, 12:24pm

This is a neat little feature that a lot of players have asked for, so we are happy to oblige! You can now use three sorting methods (Power, Recent, and Name) in your Showcase and Trading menu to easily find your items.

To use it you just have to tap the sort button and that will allow you to switch between them. You can also tap at the arrow symbol to choose between ascending or descending sorting order.

You can also now use filters and sorting to choose what Showcase items you would like other players to see on your Profile page. Your Showcase will remember the filter/sorting option you chose so you can, for example, display your Charms in ascending order according to their Power (Combined Stats). Note that other players are still free to use the filter and sort options to see all of your Showcase items.

Please note that this update requires the latest version of KaW and is released on ANDROID DEVICES ONLY for the time being. It will release on iDevices as soon as it is approved by Apple.

Hope you'll like it!
[ATA]Caster
Support

Re: Introducing Showcase and Trade Filters and Sorting!

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 28 2017, 12:41pm

Would be cooler if they workes though.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ATABruce on Dec 28 2017, 12:43pm

xXD3mOnXx wrote:Would be cooler if they workes though.

What's not working for you?
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby Mei on Dec 28 2017, 12:46pm

ATABruce wrote:

I'm pretty sure by not working he means that charms have no impact on the player. There is another thread in active topics claiming that charms don't do anything.
Mei

Postby xXD3mOnXx on Dec 28 2017, 12:50pm

ATABruce wrote:

Charms.
xXD3mOnXx

Postby ATABruce on Dec 28 2017, 12:56pm

ATABruce wrote:Didn't realize this was actually picking up steam. Charms work in exactly the same way that your equipped BFE works. Of course, because the stats provided by an individual Charm is (generally) a fraction of the Equip it came from, you need quite a few more to meaningfully increase your chance of success. There's no conspiracy here.

Responded with this in the other thread. You can discuss more there if you like.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby Radagast on Dec 28 2017, 1:00pm

I can dig it. Nice feature.

Not so keen on the 'featured items' being in my face though every time I open the marketplace....

Also, can someone tell me how to enchant furnishings? I select a furnishing, hold down until the specific item detail box appears where 'dismantle / equip / max' is listed. I've dismantled a couple items so I have the materials, but have not been able to figure out how to upgrade a furnishing beyond level 1. This vexes me.

Thanks
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Postby ATABruce on Dec 28 2017, 1:07pm

Radagast wrote:I can dig it. Nice feature.

Not so keen on the 'featured items' being in my face though every time I open the marketplace....

Also, can someone tell me how to enchant furnishings? I select a furnishing, hold down until the specific item detail box appears where 'dismantle / equip / max' is listed. I've dismantled a couple items so I have the materials, but have not been able to figure out how to upgrade a furnishing beyond level 1. This vexes me.

Thanks

The goal of the featured items section is to make your life easier by displaying the Marketplace items that people most often purchase, including key event items. It's intended to save you the scrolling, but if you're finding it's not doing its job you can give Charlie your feedback. He has full control over what shows up there.

Regarding Furnishings, if you are seeing "Dismantle / Equip / Max" it means that the particular item you are looking at cannot be upgraded further. Some slots like walls, floors, and the banner are not upgradeable.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby lllllKllUllRllillSIlUlllll on Dec 28 2017, 1:11pm

ATABruce wrote:
ATABruce wrote:Didn't realize this was actually picking up steam. Charms work in exactly the same way that your equipped BFE works. Of course, because the stats provided by an individual Charm is (generally) a fraction of the Equip it came from, you need quite a few more to meaningfully increase your chance of success. There's no conspiracy here.

Responded with this in the other thread. You can discuss more there if you like.

This isn't true. The total bonus gained from charms just isnt what it claims to be on your profile, whereas Equipment and BFA give you exactly what it states.
lllllKllUllRllillSIlUlllll
2015 ASW Champion

Postby Radagast on Dec 28 2017, 1:12pm

ATABruce wrote:Regarding Furnishings, if you are seeing "Dismantle / Equip / Max" it means that the particular item you are looking at cannot be upgraded further. Some slots like walls, floors, and the banner are not upgradeable.

Oh. Got it, thanks.
Radagast
2017 ASW Champion

Next

Return to Announcements