Introducing Showcase and Trade Filters and Sorting!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Dec 28, 2017.

1. This is a neat little feature that a lot of players have asked for, so we are happy to oblige! You can now use three sorting methods (Power, Recent, and Name) in your Showcase and Trading menu to easily find your items.

To use it you just have to tap the sort button and that will allow you to switch between them. You can also tap at the arrow symbol to choose between ascending or descending sorting order.

You can also now use filters and sorting to choose what Showcase items you would like other players to see on your Profile page. Your Showcase will remember the filter/sorting option you chose so you can, for example, display your Charms in ascending order according to their Power (Combined Stats). Note that other players are still free to use the filter and sort options to see all of your Showcase items.

Please note that this update requires the latest version of KaW and is released on ANDROID DEVICES ONLY for the time being. It will release on iDevices as soon as it is approved by Apple.

Hope you'll like it!

2. Would be cooler if they workes though.

3. What's not working for you?

4. I'm pretty sure by not working he means that charms have no impact on the player. There is another thread in active topics claiming that charms don't do anything.

5. Charms.

6. Responded with this in the other thread. You can discuss more there if you like.

7. I can dig it. Nice feature.

Not so keen on the 'featured items' being in my face though every time I open the marketplace....

Also, can someone tell me how to enchant furnishings? I select a furnishing, hold down until the specific item detail box appears where 'dismantle / equip / max' is listed. I've dismantled a couple items so I have the materials, but have not been able to figure out how to upgrade a furnishing beyond level 1. This vexes me.

Thanks

8. The goal of the featured items section is to make your life easier by displaying the Marketplace items that people most often purchase, including key event items. It's intended to save you the scrolling, but if you're finding it's not doing its job you can give Charlie your feedback. He has full control over what shows up there.

Regarding Furnishings, if you are seeing "Dismantle / Equip / Max" it means that the particular item you are looking at cannot be upgraded further. Some slots like walls, floors, and the banner are not upgradeable.

9. This isn't true. The total bonus gained from charms just isnt what it claims to be on your profile, whereas Equipment and BFA give you exactly what it states.

10. Oh. Got it, thanks.

11. Its a total lie, though. Charms simply have no effect offensively.

12. Bit disappointed there's no custom sort mode, where the player can drag'n drop and sort the showcase manually to his preference, but I'll take what I can get at this point.

Also, another thing I noticed is that say you're doing multiple trades with the same person and you choose "power" as the toggle, it resets to "recent" after every trade. Which means you need to go an click the toggle every trade, it doesn't retain your preference.
    Same with showcases, while I might look at someone's case via the power toggle, if I switch to someone else's case, it resets back to the default recent and I'd have to toggle it to power all the way again.. So there's no retention of your previously used toggle, just resets to the default recents every time.

13. Wooo now I can chase more meaningful junk ty att ! Your the best!!!

14. I'm thinking next we can put a few different skirts or dresses on our avatars !!! Oh please !! Ty ATA

15. Here a crazy idea and apologies in advance...HOW ABOUT YOU GIVE US SOME NEW STUFF THATS ACTUALLY USEFUL LIKE NEW MITH SPELLS AND NEW ATTACK AND DEFENCE POTS. CURRENT ONES ARE INSANELY OUT OF DATE!!!!!

Oh sorry was I shouting? Can’t imagine why. Maybe the Devs will finally hear this...

16. I've got an awesome idea fix the game. You spend time releasing this crap meanwhile im still waiting up to 5 minutes for your crappy game to load.

17. Hi Ata, its more good if we can edit those or rearrange, like dragging charms to top or placing all the same charm in one row and i hope we can see the stats on actual trade ,, so we dont need to look first at showcase and remember it,

18. I appreciate your update tho , but still looking forward on customize place for charms, during trade the item goin back to top :/ if we choosing those below .. example 10 items/charms are below, each 1 item need to scroll down again like back and fort 10times :/

19. How about giving us the option to delete all the obsolete crap in our inventory from past events,maybe that will help in the 2/3 minute loading spinning circles each time we load the app.This junk just slows the app down and it's getting almost impossible to determine what we actually have that's of any use.

20. I have a question will you fix my trade feature on my main account grymln public and private channel banned u homos disabled my trade too.