New upgradable and transmutable equipment! (update)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Dec 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo folks! Just wanted to let you know that the following equipment from previous events will become upgradable and transmutable starting tomorrow, December 7th, at 12:00 PST:

Black Friday Event

Ravenseye Shortbow
    Bow of the Dun Plume
    Last Emissary
    Vagrant's Staff
    Staff of the Mendicant
    Prophet of Torment
    Caravan's Guardian
    Blade of the Procession
    Dread Cortege

PLEASE NOTE: You will no longer be able to use Sapphire of Secrecy, Ruby of Rage, Emerald of Entrenchment, and Topaz of Tactics, so use them now while you still have a chance!

Current Event

Rimelander Necklace
    Silver Slayer's Pendant
    Silver Orntorc
    Bright Orntorc
    Knight's Ulvtorc
    Champion's Ulvtorc
    Amulet of Fylgia
    Enchanted - Amulet of Fylgia
    Rimelander Tunic
    Rimelander Leathershirt
    Rimeknight Chestplate
    Rimekaptein Chestplate
    Lendmanns Bryst
    Jarls Bryst
    Breastplate of Sironor
    Enchanted - Breastplate of Sironor

And a whole bunch of Helmets as well!

Herbalist Helm
    Dryad Helm
    Wind-Leaf Helm
    Autumnal Helm
    Leanai Sylvahelm
    Tiarcrann Sylvahelm
    Autumnhelm of the Fiannai
    Enchanted - Autumnhelm of the Fiannai

Thanks for your patience!

(ATA_Charlie "I've added my response to MuWarrioZ's comment to the main part of the forum post to hope that more players can see it! Sorry Caster to hijack your post")

Short Answer

As of right now, there is no plan to extend it. Gems/Jewels are no longer useful. Please write in to support and we will have someone dedicated to talking and helping on Sunday/Monday for these players.

Long Answer

Ah! I am sorry you did not use the gems/jewels! Events, where we force the mage into both enchanting weapons for levels and for new tiers, is tough right now. Currently, the mage only wants to do 1 thing at a time so there is always this hard deadline that can lead to issues where players miss out.

This time we tried to do 2 things to protect from this:

1. wait a relatively long time before asking the mage to no longer accept gems and switch to Aqua and Inferno. (Often it is only a few days, this time we gave over a week)

2. As we were giving a long time and in order to switch the requirements a lot of changes need to happen back end, we didn't want to give too firm a date really far in advance as that could lead to us changing it as other things could come up. (We locked in our date after over a week but still, players weren't able to enchant for a few minutes past that deadline. The further target would have been even more difficult for us to be accurate.)

Next Time:

We'll put the information in Start Up, Forum + Item Descriptions (if we have space) to try and triple up on information-osmosis.

In the future, if this continues to be an issue we'll stop co-opting the mage and look for other solutions. (maybe we will have to ask the mage to be able to do more than 1 thing for each item)

This Time:

As of right now, there is no plan to extend it. Gems/Jewels are no longer useful. Please write in to support and we will have someone dedicated to talking and helping on Sunday/Monday for these players.

Sorry again for any difficulty! It is never our intention. :(

Please write in to support and be patient for us to try and work with you directly.

2. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

First? Ty

3. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Thank you for a formal update  (thumbs up)

4. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Wow only took 3 weeks

5. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

I have 6 of each well now only 5 of each gem and only 3 weapons are the extra gems rendered useless?

6. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Thanks for the update...I’m getting a message that says ‘too many requested, hit max item limit’ when trying to enchant with the Topaz gem...

7. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Finally!

8. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

What about our helmets?

Edit: when can we transmute them?

9. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

This post is their "oh Damn" moment. :lol:

10. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Yea I’ve been waiting to transmute my helmets as well.

11. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

The helmets from a few events ago?

12. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Exact same issue here, three prior were fine, just the Topaz that has presented the error.

13. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

14. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Can't upgrade with yellow stone. 

15. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

For those of you that can't upgrade your 2nd "Black Friday" equipment set with the Topaz. This is why. Reckon there is no workaround unless ATA increases the limit.

16. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

What about if you alread used gems enchant first set of dread cotage swords and used gems on staffs. I rather have gems back and be used on other swords. Even if it onky three gems on second sword

17. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

Yes, when we will be able to transmute the previous helmets?

18. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

What a surprise, time comes around and still can't transmuted them

19. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

12pm PST and no enchant or transmute.. Thank you for selling fake dreams once again devs

20. Re: New upgradable and transmutable equipment!

^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.