Play Kingdoms of Heckfire for Exclusive KaW Rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Lucky you lol... most like myself are STILL WAITING!!!

2. Still haven’t gotten mine yet either. How hard is it to distribute rewards 

~CHAOS

3. Still didn’t her mind

4. Guys make sure to have an account before when it was Friday, if you have created an account after Friday, sadly you will have missed out.

Also make sure to have your ad tracker on your phones turned on to enable the devs to identify your devices for the games, if you have and haven’t gotten the rewards please open up a ticket.

Remember, create an account before Friday, get the rewards.

Already have an account you are set, have the ad tracked turned on.

Creating after Friday you have missed out.

Thanks!

5. Created mine on Wednesday and ad tracking is on???

6. Still waiting. No KaW reward. No reply to query. No surprise...

7. I downloaded Heckfire and did not speak English, I did not understand or synchronize in ATA my account. I have not yet received the recompense on Kingdoms At War. What must be done to be entitled to it?

8. Downloaded b4 Friday. Add tracker has always been on. Put in a ticket 2 days ago no reply in KaW. Put in a ticket on KoH and got a reply in hours. Still no rewards.

9. Alright guys, so it’s the weekend certain developers will not be on so waiting is a good option.

If you have downloaded the game and played it way before Friday, ad tracker has been on, account created on the same device, no rewards, open up a ticket, state your in game names on koh and kaw, the developers will look into it and manually provide the rewards.

The rewards will not be given a notice they’ll be just on the show case/furnishings.

Hope everyone gets their rewards!

10. I didn't get my rewards. Need help please to get them

11. Howcome we don’t get items if we dismantle heckfire throne?

12. I have not yet been given my rewards. I am using the same username and linked it to my ATA account. So why is there an issue?

13. Useless to advertise your other games if you don't even bother fixing this one

14. If the devs would have told us about that ad tracking option in time we would not have to wait for our rewards.

15. The AD tracking issue is BS and sad as hell ATA is blaming the players. I have two accounts on two devices with identical setup. No AD tracking on either, one account got the reward and the other did not. We all know how reliable ATA game play and servers have been so blaming the player is pitiful.
    I have tried contacting support so someone could look at the accounts and see the true problem but all support knows how to do is copy/paste and end the support ticket.

16. Placed a ticket on 12/2 and havent even got a cut and paste response yet. How hard can it be to distribute rewards to your beta testers???

17. I've gotten the same cut n paste response 2x to different questions...

For those of you not so blessed here's what you will get...

Hello there! If you haven't received your Heckfire items (one furniture piece and one stat item), please refer to [ATA]Bruce's forum response below: “Some of you have not received anything because at some point you have turned off advertising tracking in your phone's settings. This makes it impossible for us to associate your KaW account with your Heckfire account. Please take a look (it may require a Google of "[your device] advertising id setting") and see if this is the case. We will look into whether we can retroactively link your accounts and get you the rewards, but it will take some time." Hang tight and we will see what we can do. Turning it on now won't get you the items as we need to set that up on the back end with our developers. Thank you!

Helpful as always. hey KaW Devs/Help FYI KoH help actually responds with typed messages, albeit not quickly. And has also made sure KoH rewards were applied

KOH 1
    KaW 0

18. What happens to the BETA testers? No rewards to them? Thanks