Play Kingdoms of Heckfire for Exclusive KaW Rewards!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Thx a bunch, it worked. Did not know how to log in. Appreciate the reply.

2. Hey guys that’s having issues trying to play koh on older devices, if you are trying to play the game on a iPod touch 5th gen it will crash I have had a convo with a developer with this when I tried to create a video which failed lol, so pretty much koh is like kaw, if you wish for the game to run properly you need to have a updated device in order for the game to work properly.

3. How exactly will rewards been giving out, how are accounts linked for rewards?

4. Does the ATA email have to match, or just be on the same device?

5. don't know my ata password?

6. Ive just had a look at kingdoms at heckfire and its rubbish...and the graphics are like playing a kids game!!!

7. I would play new game as long as Mei is not there.
    Hope they have better mods...
    --------------------------------
    Nevermind hated it lol...KAW FOREVER!!!

8. Interesting game design and layout etc... not sure where I have seen it before? oh hang on...pretty much every RPG game out there lol..

9. Or fix LB in general. I don’t do much war (prolly cuz matchups are garbage and no match is worse than a bad match) but consider that with pvp as relaxed as it is anymore that chasing the LB is one of the few goals left in kaw and when it doesn’t update it kinda takes away the chase too. Leaving much to be desired.

10. Event token payouts is another issue. Once you started paying people for losing this created issues. Most of the hardcore ee warriors left because they would be ok a team of players that only casted to get actions then stop warring. I know in your eyes it's okay, well devs it's not okay for us. We should only get rewards if we win. You promised us season wars and improved ee wars years ago. What happened? We deserve answers and eta.

11. Is the 5% towards overall or just showcased items?

12. There's still a load of glitches in the app,and it's definitely not a free to play app,as you will be sitting around for days when upgrading or researching for growth.Also it seems any language can be used in its rc,whether foreign or gutter as its not monitored and no mods,bully tactics are allowed and are encouraged by ATA in this app also.
    So if you love to use your wallet n pound on smalls this is a app for you.

13. I’m one of the members of the beta but I used a different email address when making my KoH account will I still get the reward or do I have to send a help ticket or something similar?

14. Heckfire is probably one of the better games I’ve played recently. No sarcasm either, I really mean it. I’ve even spent so I can stay in the top 20 because honestly it’s that good a game IMO.

Good job. Here’s a Waffle for your work

#

15. I’ve played it. It feels like s game made by 5 year olds for 5 year olds. Terrible app.

16. Ill download it right after the new ee season starts. #maybenever?

17. I've played it a bit think it's quite a decent game gameplay is almost identical to clash of Kings

18. been about a month since LBs updated i think

19. Managed to link to my Google account but it says my ata account in use already

20. Will be fully updated by tomorrow.

I've taken a look at your support history and every ticket you've submitted has been responded to with a custom response by one of our support staff. Everything seems reasonable here. If you have specific feedback, feel free to send that in and we'll take a look. Won't be discussing it or other unrelated topics in this thread.

If you've gotten to the point where it asks for a name you already have an account! Just make sure the KaW account that you want to receive the rewards and your Heckfire account are on the same device.

Sorry to hear that! If when you fully close the Heckfire app and reopen it your stuff is still there, you have an account and will receive the KaW rewards as long as both your KaW account and your Heckfire account are on the same device this Friday at Noon PT.

This has nothing to do with your ATA ID. We are checking to see if your KaW account is on the same device as an active Heckfire account this Friday at Noon PT.

That's OK! You don't need to log into with ATA ID. You simply need to create a Heckfire account (play Heckfire until it asks you to create a name if you want to be safe) on the same device as your KaW account.

The stats apply in the same way that % equips do. Basically overall.

The email address doesn't matter. You just need to make sure that your KaW account is on the same device as your Heckfire account. It's ok if you made your Heckfire account a long time ago or this week, as long as it's before Friday at Noon PT!

<3