An Agent of the Brandraven Company

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Nov 24, 2017.

1. I don't war and I fully support this notion. Maybe make a top 50 and top 100 reward as well, but make it (significantly) weaker than the top 10 rewards.

Right now you will have people assuming they won't make top 10 anyway and therefore not try extremely hard, rewarding more people with those unique items will motivate more people to try and reach at least one of those items

2. When can we enchant last events weapon?

4. Ok but it’s been a month on hats, still can’t transmute. Been over a week on weapon, still can’t upgrade. Get real devs. Time to put the wallet back in my pocket. Care about your game your losing spenders faster than ever before.

5. Welcome to KaW how may I not help you?

7. Someone said the devs said after this current event ends. But they said that about transmuting the eq from the event before the last one. So hopefully in 10d.

8. Wouldn’t be so bad if dev’s would atleast let us know

9. The courtesy of a reply as to when we may upgrade/transmute equip from previous events is greatly anticipated...Devs have been conspicuous in their absence....does it really take so long to address these issues? I feel abandoned.