Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby -_-P-H-O-E-N-I-X-_- on Oct 23 2017, 7:30pm

The nob cost for furnishings is ridiculous. 999 for a horse That horse better eat, run, poop amd clean its poop before I spend that kind of money. How about devs just turns us upside down and shake every dime from our pockets. Geesh
-_-P-H-O-E-N-I-X-_-

Postby Majin_Venom on Oct 23 2017, 7:32pm

Prices are like .... can you explain the 3 rooms
Majin_Venom
2016 ASW Champion

Postby __BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__ on Oct 23 2017, 7:58pm

Wow. Let's just turn it into pimd and ask for rp in WC all the time...yea, seems about right
__BRUTAL_GOLDEN_ANNIHILATOR__

Postby Yogurt on Oct 23 2017, 8:02pm

Implying wc isn't rp 100% of the time that it isnt ads
Yogurt

Postby ALPHA_DLIGHT on Oct 23 2017, 8:03pm

Please tell me this is a joke.
ALPHA_DLIGHT

Postby XXUTXUNCLExTEDXUTXX on Oct 23 2017, 8:05pm

Every single criticism in this thread is valid , Devs are you serious ? Stop ruining the game , it’s used to be fun before your greed has caused an insane amount of inflation with stats that has wrecked the ally market , and so on , unbelievably sad what this has become !!
XXUTXUNCLExTEDXUTXX

Postby Cobra on Oct 23 2017, 8:11pm

I actually laughed that we have gifting coming soon, and now we can decorate our rooms! Yay for PiMD!
Cobra

Postby ATABruce on Oct 23 2017, 8:14pm

Ecstasy wrote:How about a better trade interface? No one wants to scroll through 500 charms to find a specific charm. Honestly, work on a better implementation of trading before jumping onto the next update.

We're not done with Trading! I agree that the item management on the Trade screen needs more work.

Ecstasy wrote:Oh and brilliant entirely P2P update. Might as well start charging us to login at this point. It takes an absurd cost to BC already.

All of the Furnishings in the Store are Nobility purchases so I can see why it comes off this way, but the vast majority of players will get their Furnishings from daily boxes that can be opened with Gold. With new Furnishings being released alongside every event, the supply in the system will increase substantially, making it easier to acquire via Trading. If you see something in the Store worthy of your Nobs that's cool too, but purchasing is absolutely not necessary. It will just take a bit of time for the feature to come into its own.

DDS-_-NycLinda-_-DDS wrote:So all this time you had this update in place and you have been giving us stuff from boxes that we can't use to furnish!

I wish we could release stuff for unreleased features, but that is a time paradox I have yet to overcome. I can assure you that everything you've earned from previous boxes is still useful though. Stats are stats, man.

-grizzy- wrote:Yo I need a rug, bed and picture for my dorm help me out people of kimd.

Look grizzy I know we have our differences, but credit where credit is due... kimd is good ​.

-_-P-H-O-E-N-I-X-_- wrote:The nob cost for furnishings is ridiculous. 999 for a horse That horse better eat, run, poop amd clean its poop before I spend that kind of money. How about devs just turns us upside down and shake every dime from our pockets. Geesh

Like I said above, if the price tags don't seem worth it to you that's ok. You'll earn Furnishings from boxes at reasonable rates and will be able to Trade for more if you want once more get out in the wild.

Majin_Venom wrote:Prices are like .... can you explain the 3 rooms

Not much to it other than they represent 3 locations in your Castle: The Throne Room, the Workshop, and the Beast Chamber.

XXUTXUNCLExTEDXUTXX wrote:Every single criticism in this thread is valid , Devs are you serious ? Stop ruining the game , it’s used to be fun before your greed has caused an insane amount of inflation with stats that has wrecked the ally market , and so on , unbelievably sad what this has become !!

Would like to hear your feedback on why you think the ally market is wrecked. The ally market hasn't been fluid for a long time. With the introduction of Charms, Trade, and now Furnishings, everyone has the ability to supplement their building stats through activity. Seems reasonable to me.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby xWarRocketAJAXx on Oct 23 2017, 8:21pm

ATA you know this is a war game? not a fkkn carnival!! u absolute tossers! if u had a clan big enough I would farm the shît outta u all - 499 nob for a throne! 999 for a gay horse in a dungeon u sick pervs... just WOW this is a new low this game used to be serious hard core no sleep screw the world and watch em bleed fun!! now it’s a gay pride carnival an I ain’t homophobic just a fact - this isn’t KaW - Ajax
xWarRocketAJAXx

Postby Baras on Oct 23 2017, 8:23pm

ALPHA_DLIGHT wrote:Please tell me this is a joke.

A very very bad joke. Not impressed.
Baras

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements