Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby Sully on Oct 23 2017, 4:58pm

Are we being punked?
Sully

Postby -Pikachu- on Oct 23 2017, 4:59pm

More garbage. I remember season wars and balancing plunder was on your to do list. Not a beast. iality barn. Sick sick sick devs. How many users are active? I remember last month there were 8 clans warring in indi wars now you can’t even fill 2 clans.
-Pikachu-

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Oct 23 2017, 5:18pm

Whoever you guys are talking to about game updates for the game, please ditch them ASAP. This right after charms being introduced is completely unnecessary.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

Postby Skunk on Oct 23 2017, 5:20pm

"We having been working very hard on this" copying Pimd, taking away the essence of the game... at least be original when ruining the game
Skunk

Postby Thanatos-Korgano on Oct 23 2017, 5:23pm

Ah, the final step. No longer spend money for xstals and seals to use them and get bigger stats faster. Now we're jumping right to the "spend money and get stats" phase. No work required, not even tapping the eb. Now you can literally buy a bigger account with no steps in between.

I've always dismissed the "this game is dying" threads but this sure seems like a last ditch effort to make some bucks. There are soooooooo many important things about the game that have needed attention for multiple years and this is what you come up with?

Sorry guys, already stopped spending, sure looks like it's time to stop playing.
Thanatos-Korgano

Postby -secret_squirrel- on Oct 23 2017, 5:33pm

wtf. as a non forum person
-secret_squirrel-

Postby -Qwerty on Oct 23 2017, 5:34pm

When do we get a new level for the castle?
-Qwerty

Postby Lol_the_Mighty on Oct 23 2017, 5:40pm

It's the bit about 'working hard' in the OP that is the funniest thing about this.

Working hard in RL maybe. Even if I earned 1m dollars a day I would have to seriously question myself if I dropped 500 nobs on a bone chair.
Lol_the_Mighty

Postby Ecstasy on Oct 23 2017, 6:08pm

How about a better trade interface? No one wants to scroll through 500 charms to find a specific charm. Honestly, work on a better implementation of trading before jumping onto the next update.

As someone who trades daily, it's clear some of the fixes it needs, I wonder if the devs actual play their own game. Sigh.

Oh and brilliant entirely P2P update. Might as well start charging us to login at this point. It takes an absurd cost to BC already.

So aside from spending to BC, which is a crazy amount and a lot of tapping. You have furnishings to pay for now and the usual EBs you have to pay for to hit.

I wonded if ATA realises that they don't have enough players to raise the pay wall without significantly impacting the player base. What's next? Pay to send a message to someone?
Last edited by Ecstasy on Oct 23 2017, 6:23pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecstasy

Postby -Glitter_Fart- on Oct 23 2017, 6:22pm

Next we will be watering and plowing fields like FarmVille
-Glitter_Fart-

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements