Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Thanks bruce

2. I can see how the trading etc makes people engage more with this game than the usual open-unload-close of traditional pve play.

The absolute barrage of meaningless items is just too much though. Would be nice to see them given meaning through Legends. Something like getting 10 loaves, fish etc means you can put on a banquet and get rewarded with something, collect a number of different components means you can combine them to start another Legend and so on...

3. This is dumb lol

4. Why I can't view furnishing when I view it the app crashes and it says"unfortunately KaW has stopped and I restart it and view again the furnishing but its not working.. My Kaw is already updated but doesn't work

5. Why I can't view furnishing when I view it the app crashes and it says"unfortunately KaW has stopped and I restart it and view again the furnishing but its not working.. My Kaw is already updated but doesn't work

6. The pic on the original post reminds me of Civ 2 Throne Room

7. Sad. I wrote more but then thought whats the point?

8. Another useless money making scheme... Really this game is all bout money now.. Getting bored with this game...

9. Ehmmmm ...since when was this game ever not about making money?? They started ATA for altruistic reasons?? ATA is a non-profit? ...Can IMF write off KAW on taxes??

10. Well thank you for finally admitting that you are not prioritizing PvP or ee war, since they don't make you money. That's fair, just sad to see that the war in kingdoms at war is gone for good. It was alot of fun while it lasted, thanks for the memories.

11. Damn straight I remember that game well, those were the days

Maybe we’ll get stealth bombers and get to research the manhattan project in kingdoms in my dorm in the next update

12. Joke! Everyone should boycott. Its the only way

13. Half of the people that are complaining about this will buy into it sooner more then later ...watch

I almost guarantee you that kotfe members will be 1st be go DC (Decor Complete) :p ...if they make a Decor LB kotfe will DOMINATE the top 200

14. IMF is DC??  ...why does that not surprise me lol 

IMF now no.1 DC LB

15. Can we have more of a premium tier of furnishings please, I want to seperate myself from the common folk. I want a stable for more horses!

16. This is some of the stupidest  I’ve seen on kaw

17. The stupidest and dumb idea by A Thinking Apes development team.

18. No Support. Less pay to win. If people want to throw a thousand dollars a week at the game, that's fine. But don't try and MAKE the rest of us do that too...

19. Honestly surprised to see any changes or updates to the game but regardless it's just a different kind of equipment to grind for, not really excited for this at all.

Edit: didnt realise you could buy all the good furnishings with nobility, nice cash grab ATA. Just keep killing the game off faster and faster why dont you.