Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. where is update on EE war? Why there is no feedback from A Thinking Apes regarding the war and u give us this bs?

2. lol ...yeah it's kinda gay but really why are y'all complaining? At least they trying something ...it's all RP anyways not like y'all really fighting "monsters" completing missions and whatnot. 

3. When do devs ever reply to what the players want? The will fob us off yet again with how wonderful this new update is.... how u don’t have to pay for it ... blah blah blah... drops from chests ... blah blah.... I would love to stick their heads on a spike right outside my castle!! And pelt them with bloody furnishings!!

4. Other then your bloody mattesss I don't think they have much to worry about

5. If i'm a CEO of A thinking apes, i would rather sacked the moron who introduce this kind of bs. Listen to your customers is priority, not do your own thing.

6. All I see on this thread is a bunch of handout butthurt cry baby commies. If you don't like it don't buy! Keep up the good work devs

7. Seen the same comments about legends and trading. Yet still lots chase legends with a passion and trading requests are fruitlessly everywhere. Promos are twice a month and ppl spend loads. If this isn't innovation you could've fooled me.
    Guaranteed those with money will spend to up their stats. This is the fuel of kawcaine.
    They will lower the price soon enough and ppl will spend.
    Most of you whining and calling devs names, their just words. They fall on deaf ears. Your emotions dictated by game developers. It's crazy.
    'Don't like it, don't play.'
    Money talks. Watch and see what happens next quarterly. Even though black friday will shoot it thru the roof anyway.
    Carry on with the venting, but really who are the real fools here?

8. Charms and Furnishings are supplementary to your Kingdom and in no way "decrease pvp." If anything, they introduce more dynamics alongside the Trading feature. Not every form of power in the game needs to be strippable.

Also important to remember that this is a free-to-play game. Furnishings can be acquired from daily free boxes and through Trading. Furnishings can also be purchased. Of course the latter will be faster, because the players that choose to support this game with their hard earned money deserve to be rewarded for it, but the balance between them is important and we'll be keeping a close eye on it to make sure it's fair.

The future of PVP in this game is not going to be solved in this thread. This game was built on PVP and it is fundamental to its success. Changes to PVP thus far have often been met with exploitation and lack of participation. That doesn't mean it's not solvable, but the notion that we're not focusing on PVP because we don't like it is false.

Still on the list. This feature does not mean we are done with Trading.

Lowland wars always had low participation. We are open to trying new things with war, but every change has always been met with low participation (and by that I do not mean that every change eventually results in low participation, I mean not that many people even try them). That is why it has not been prioritized.

Not done with Trading. We will be addressing this!

The Showcase is for displaying all your rewards and also represents your activity over time. It is currently sorted by recency, which means the rewards you have acquired last sit on top. While I still think this is important, I'm open to adding more options here.

9. Hey Bruce have you and team considered in various ways how the gap between big spenders and limited spenders increase unequal opportunity in a pvp based game?
    By introducing ways to increase stat through spending do you think that there maybe ways you could decrease that gap so that it continues to be more fair for all? Especially for those who spend out of game to acquire more and more stats via trades?

10. Tbh i think there should be a gap between big spenders and casual spenders. Otherwise why spend? Id dearly love to be able to smack kerokero and wythen around but im not willing to spend that much. I have spent heaps but nowhere near what they have.

11. Obviously the Devs can afford better drugs then we can, this has to be the worst hated update yet , but wait I’m sure there’s more to come 

13. So this is how it ends. Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

14. You should fire the clown, who had this brainchild. YAWN

15. This is a joke right? You’re a little late for April fools.

16. Ridiculous.once again another stupid ass paying feature..... All for money huh. I mean you say you can earn the furnishings Thu chests ect.... Come on, you're not gonna allow them to drop, let's be real here.

I'd rather buy a real house you losers -.-

17.  lol  ^^^horse too 

18. Stupid apes....that is all. Could tell you all the reasons why this is stupid but 50 people have already told you that and you keep saying the same lame excuse. “You can get the furnishings for free from boxes”

Biggest load of crap I have ever heard that your code will allow a 999 nob item drop from a free box. If I could write profanity here I would but yet again it would just fall on deaf ears as all you care about is $$$$$.

Thanks for ruining the best game out there for a long time......now go and get a hearing aid, some common sense and some respect for your player base you useless pimd playing cheese monkeys.

If that isn’t clear enough for you( which I know it won’t be) then enjoy the ever decreasing profits as you desperately cling to these crazy ideas of making KaW great again whilst holding a hand up and saying”talk to the hand coz the face ain’t listening” while your players scream the solutions in your face.

19. Say I have a pumpkin candle for example can I get that drop again from a chest?

20. You can. If you don't want a second one, you can Dismantle it and use it to level up another Furnishing item, or you can Trade it away for something else that's more valuable to you.