Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby Sully on Oct 27 2017, 7:20am

TheWolfOfKaWStreet wrote:
Thanatos-Korgano wrote:Ah, the final step. No longer spend money for xstals and seals to use them and get bigger stats faster. Now we're jumping right to the "spend money and get stats" phase. No work required, not even tapping the eb. Now you can literally buy a bigger account with no steps in between.

I've always dismissed the "this game is dying" threads but this sure seems like a last ditch effort to make some bucks. There are soooooooo many important things about the game that have needed attention for multiple years and this is what you come up with?

Sorry guys, already stopped spending, sure looks like it's time to stop playing.

Literally on it's death throes. They can't make money anymore from selling deals or other crap so they got third party sponsorship (doing the stupid nobility crap on OTHER apps) and now this ordeal of literally buying your stats.

You guys do realize you could pretty much always buy your stats with nobility?
Sully

Postby Embassy on Oct 27 2017, 7:37am

Has anyone given takuni' s horse a stroke today, it's looking lonely
Embassy

Postby ROB05a913N on Oct 28 2017, 4:57am

Is there a VIP room for sexy dancers half naked?
ROB05a913N

Postby III___Awen___Fairy___lII on Oct 28 2017, 11:40am

This could have been a good kaw gold sink sigh
III___Awen___Fairy___lII

Postby Zarthiv on Oct 29 2017, 4:23pm

Why don't we just make a 157% drop rate on furnishings for 25.6 hours? I'm sure that would satisfy the community. No more waiting for boxes, as we are doing now. Each hit on Dullahan should give one furnishing. That way I can get over this new update instantly. I'd prefer that over putting in effort.
Zarthiv

Postby sc05754 on Oct 29 2017, 8:33pm

-Bunny- wrote:What a joke. RIP KaW

Support!
sc05754

Postby LordSavan on Oct 30 2017, 8:33am

The main reason for making charms tradeable was to make alts important. The devs know this game is trending down, so they figured a way to get existing players to log in on multiple accts. Keep those log in numbers high, even if its 25% of the players with 4 mostly pointless accounts.
LordSavan

Postby Tzshifter on Oct 30 2017, 9:05am

LordSavan wrote:The main reason for making charms tradeable was to make alts important. The devs know this game is trending down, so they figured a way to get existing players to log in on multiple accts. Keep those log in numbers high, even if its 25% of the players with 4 mostly pointless accounts.

True
Tzshifter

Postby BLAZE on Oct 30 2017, 9:12am

I don’t support this update fully but for those of you crying like pricks, you don’t have to purchase furniture, it’s an option, just because maybe you can’t afford it or don’t want to purchase it doesn’t mean it’s killing KaW. Not many mainstream games without in app purchases.
BLAZE

Postby monkey_poo________no2 on Oct 30 2017, 12:54pm

BLAZE wrote:I don’t support this update fully but for those of you crying like pricks, you don’t have to purchase furniture, it’s an option, just because maybe you can’t afford it or don’t want to purchase it doesn’t mean it’s killing KaW. Not many mainstream games without in app purchases.

Still waiting comrade 

monkey_poo________no2

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements