Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby greeneyes101 on Oct 26 2017, 12:25pm

Shame on all who buy or even ‘ update with free furnishings’ stand firm kaw community... do not succumb to this!!!
greeneyes101

Postby greeneyes101 on Oct 26 2017, 12:27pm

And why have debs not reacted to suggestions many moons ago to reward long term players by upgrading their castles... oh wait... they dont earn $ from doing that... and they don’t listen... how hard would it be to reward long term players with better castles?? Smh
greeneyes101

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Oct 26 2017, 1:18pm

ATABruce wrote:
-grizzy- wrote:Say I have a pumpkin candle for example can I get that drop again from a chest?

You can. If you don't want a second one, you can Dismantle it and use it to level up another Furnishing item, or you can Trade it away for something else that's more valuable to you.

This is funny all these pages of questions and boos about this "new update" and you only respond to a question about upgrading it?? Lmao smh
Grand job there sports lol.dumb $$$
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby Kasama on Oct 26 2017, 3:13pm

DRAUCL wrote:dumb $$$

DUMB FOR DAT DOLLA, DUMB DUMB FO' DAT DOLLA

Kasama

Postby monkey_poo________no2 on Oct 26 2017, 3:35pm

Kasama wrote:
DRAUCL wrote:dumb $$$

DUMB FOR DAT DOLLA, DUMB DUMB FO' DAT DOLLA

monkey_poo________no2

Postby DrunkenBoss on Oct 26 2017, 3:54pm

Cash grab much?
DrunkenBoss

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Oct 26 2017, 8:10pm

Thanatos-Korgano wrote:Ah, the final step. No longer spend money for xstals and seals to use them and get bigger stats faster. Now we're jumping right to the "spend money and get stats" phase. No work required, not even tapping the eb. Now you can literally buy a bigger account with no steps in between.

I've always dismissed the "this game is dying" threads but this sure seems like a last ditch effort to make some bucks. There are soooooooo many important things about the game that have needed attention for multiple years and this is what you come up with?

Sorry guys, already stopped spending, sure looks like it's time to stop playing.

Literally on it's death throes. They can't make money anymore from selling deals or other crap so they got third party sponsorship (doing the stupid nobility crap on OTHER apps) and now this ordeal of literally buying your stats.
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby DrunkenBoss on Oct 26 2017, 9:37pm

This game isn't on deaths for yet.. easily another 2 years unless the devs do something foolish. But yea the new player rate of players staying long enough to be well noticed is becoming less then player quitting so it's a matter of time. It could stabilize somewhere but I feel like there is only 1/5th of the peep in this game there use to be anyone remember the days it was hard to even read back in wc just a minute b4 that made talking to ppl in wc nuts?
DrunkenBoss

Postby bEdIam on Oct 26 2017, 10:39pm

DrunkenBoss wrote:This game isn't on deaths for yet.. easily another 2 years unless the devs do something foolish. But yea the new player rate of players staying long enough to be well noticed is becoming less then player quitting so it's a matter of time. It could stabilize somewhere but I feel like there is only 1/5th of the peep in this game there use to be anyone remember the days it was hard to even read back in wc just a minute b4 that made talking to ppl in wc nuts?

Yep. I Remember when WC would move so quickly you couldn't trace your own comment. Now i can see my post for 10mins or more
bEdIam

Postby GOLDEN-MINOTAUR on Oct 26 2017, 11:46pm

Castle furnishings? If you lot worked for me I’d fire you.
Please please make a gold one I have to pay for.
Hey KaW! I got an idea! Can I join the team? Let’s have a fish pond then I buy food for them to eat plus a rare fish to buy!!
No wait! I got it!
A HAT that dances for cash
No. No. Wait
A fish in a hat! On a chair!
YESSSSS!
Gold hat! Gold chair! With a monacle!
In gold!
GOLDEN-MINOTAUR

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements