Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby [ATA]Caster on Oct 23 2017, 3:53pm

Right here, my liege! We have been working very hard on this, but I'm sure the results will impress you. Without further ado, allow me to welcome you to your very own Throne Room!

What? Not impressed? Well that's because we have nothing to work with! It's up to you, your craftsmen, and your armies to gather Furnishings to fill up this room. Who knows, maybe if you work hard it will end up looking like this?

Accessing your Castle Furnishings

If you have the update, you will be able to see a new "Furnishings" section on your Profile that provides access to your Furnishing collection and displays the total stats that your equipped Furnishings are providing you.

Customizing your Furnishings

In every room you will see a number of icons, each representing a specific Furnishing Slot. Tapping on one will provide you with the option of either buying a Furnishing for that Slot or filling it with a Furnishing you have already.

When you place or remove a Furnishing in your Castle, you will see the change in stats that will be applied to your Kingdom when you Apply the change.

Dismantling and Upgrading your Furnishings

Tapping and holding on a Furnishing you own will open a more detailed view that lists all of the duplicates you own. It also provides you with the option to Dismantle and Upgrade a particular Furnishing.

Upgrading a Furnishing requires Red Lumber, Yellow Sandstone, Blue Ingots, and a slot-specific material (e.g. Thrones require Cushions). You can get them by Dismantling Furnishings that you no longer want. Red Lumber, Yellow Sandstone, Blue Ingot are given for dismantling all Furnishings, while slot-specific Materials are only earned from from dismantling Furnishings from a particular slot.

Furnishing FAQ

Can I trade Furnishing?
Yes!

What about upgrade Materials?
You can trade Red Lumber, Yellow Sandstone, and Blue Ingots. You cannot trade Slot Specific Materials.

How can I get more furnishing?
You can get it from events, event chests and you can buy them directly from the Furnishing menu.

As usual, please let us know if you have any questions about the feature or if you experience any bugs or issues. Thanks!
[ATA]Caster
Support

Re: Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Postby Kasama on Oct 23 2017, 3:56pm

Hopefully they add an area for a royal poop.
Kasama

Postby PrincessHoTLeGs on Oct 23 2017, 4:24pm

You're so GREEDY unbelievable Devs!!
PrincessHoTLeGs

Postby Cub on Oct 23 2017, 4:26pm

more unwanted bs from devs as always
Cub

Postby tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT on Oct 23 2017, 4:28pm

What have you done to the horses!
tRoUbLeD_JZKILLA92_aka_BOBCAT

Postby XXIIIGOTCHA77IIIXX on Oct 23 2017, 4:31pm

What's this? Party in my dungeon? Hundres bucks on a horse? How bout we stop mucking up the game.
XXIIIGOTCHA77IIIXX

Postby Cub on Oct 23 2017, 4:35pm

XXIIIGOTCHA77IIIXX wrote:What's this? Party in my dungeon? Hundres bucks on a horse? How bout we stop mucking up the game.
Cub

Postby Yogurt on Oct 23 2017, 4:42pm

Dunno what these guys are on about. I think its a fine addition to the game. Much better than another land to fill up, imo.
Yogurt

Postby Sully on Oct 23 2017, 4:44pm

I’m speechless. It’s truly a bold strategy devs, let’s see how it pays off
Sully

Postby Cobra on Oct 23 2017, 4:44pm

So, hold up...
Let me get this straight...
The only way to actually GET these stats is to PAY for nobility?

The only way to get better is to pay you?
Cobra

Next

Return to Announcements