Introducing Castle Furnishing!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Oct 24, 2017.

1. Anyone else unable to unequip furnishings? I've tried and tried but unable to!!!

2. Please, need help to unequip to allow me to trade!!!

**Edit** DEVS AWARE OF THIS ISSUE AND WORKING ON A FIX

3. 100% SUPPORT to new furnishings feature, it's fabulous. Thank you devs 

4. Thank you for yet another new update, Developers!

I won't say I support this update, but I can say I pretty much enjoyed it! But I can tell you for sure, I feel motivated to come back to this game!

On my first day of this new Legends Event I got a Gelid Throne worth 499 Nobility Points just for spending 1,000 gold to open one Aolan's Chest!

I feel slightly, and static-ly more stronger now!

5. Need some help. When I tap on furnishing kaw stopped and restart again. Any advice will be appreciated

6. some of us live on fixst in comes and cant aford 50 or 100 for a horsep00 i love the game but you r makeing harder for us should be a way u can make it ezer like we have to get so much gold or nobilty or something u guys r not stupid

7. I want. Bathroom and kitchen added plz.
    Thank you.

8. The chest drop rates suck, i have never gotten a pet from a chest and ive Opened thousands of chests1

9. Agreed, But you've got a crapload of aqua/inferno now

10. Haven’t seen a seal or a horn in years. What’s up?

11. Not all ebs have a chance to drop seal and/or horn. In fact, most don't, including the ones more typically done nowadays. The forum eb guide shows an icon next to ebs that have them as possible drops.

Anecdotally, I still see them drop infrequently (as they always have) when completing ebs they can drop from.

12. How do I down load new furnishings? Haven’t been able to upgrade for a long time. Game won’t let me keep anything new.