Introducing Trading!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Trading!

Postby BobRoss on Sep 21 2017, 8:25am

Because who doesn't have 100 fod swords to trade
BobRoss

Postby -JAY- on Sep 21 2017, 9:33am

Funny how there are already a lot of people who got so much bfe that KaW can't even display it correctly anymore. Just saying "-+ 0" or "-+" and a wrong number.
-JAY-

Postby DN_Kassio on Sep 21 2017, 10:37am

Rogue wrote:Okay, I downloaded the update and tried it, Now I have to say something before I state my opinion. I've played this game for approximately 5 years, of that five years I have been clan owner for four years. As a noob clan we have done pretty well and per usual we found ourselves in conflict on several occasions. As these updates have rolled out since my joining this game it seems almost every one has gradually shredded clan adhesion! Now in order for our clan to survive and my members retain the ability to grow so they can stay competitive in whatever endeavor they strive for in game they have to go out of clan, for the sake of the clan they have to leave. Oxymoron? I understand devs need to make money but it seems to me they are inadvertently killing their own game. Clan adhesion and member retention and growth must come first. This game could potentially make the devs very wealthy and still provide game longevity but it has to change now. I for one will not spend another penny on this game, I will continue on with my shenanigans until the game either folds under or until the devs make a real attempt to create clan cohesion and member retention. My opinion of this update? It sux sweaty socks just as all updates since hte (which was supposed to be temporary) bring me clan cohesion and member retention or my shenanigans WILL escalate!

This made me sad... it reminded me a lot of my own kawreer.

As for that trading, who on earth asked for that thing? Killzone used to have a forum thread with 256 ideas and suggestions, but noone ever asked the apes to break their own game with a total idiotic feature update.

Really would have preferred clan boni features instead.
DN_Kassio

Postby C-and-C-with-clean-windows on Sep 21 2017, 11:45am

This feature is just a bit strange. Now if the transmuting feature hadn't come out, it would have been a solution I guess. But it did, so why have this too?
C-and-C-with-clean-windows

Postby --M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- on Sep 21 2017, 11:57am

-Silverbullet- wrote:
--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- wrote:Funny to see how all the people Are flaming against musang .

It has always been like this: dumb people hate the ones who are telling the truth if truth is unpleasant. They prefer cutthroats who are claiming that there will be free golden egg laying unicorns for all.

Btw thats also the reason why someone like mr trump could become president .

Here we go...

Need some knee pads for musang??

Noob. If you dont get the point you shouldnt open your mouth.

Well actually i do not even share musangs opinion.
Just pointing out how all non-reflecting noobs always try to jump on the right flame-train just to look cool without having a clue. Its funny.

Tbh im not sure what this new update will lead to. Exploit is easy ofc thats for sure. The question is as musang Said:
Did the devs really thought this through and meant it or was it just a quick shot?
--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r--

Postby E-Chaos-Q on Sep 21 2017, 4:50pm

Awesome looking forward to this
E-Chaos-Q

Postby E-Chaos-Q on Sep 21 2017, 4:50pm

ATABruce wrote:

Also love this
E-Chaos-Q

Postby -Silverbullet- on Sep 21 2017, 4:55pm

--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- wrote:
-Silverbullet- wrote:
--M-a-s-t-e-r--B-l-a-s-t-e-r-- wrote:Funny to see how all the people Are flaming against musang .

It has always been like this: dumb people hate the ones who are telling the truth if truth is unpleasant. They prefer cutthroats who are claiming that there will be free golden egg laying unicorns for all.

Btw thats also the reason why someone like mr trump could become president .

Here we go...

Need some knee pads for musang??

Noob. If you dont get the point you shouldnt open your mouth.

Well actually i do not even share musangs opinion.
Just pointing out how all non-reflecting noobs always try to jump on the right flame-train just to look cool without having a clue. Its funny.

Tbh im not sure what this new update will lead to. Exploit is easy ofc thats for sure. The question is as musang Said:
Did the devs really thought this through and meant it or was it just a quick shot?

Youmadbro??? don’t come have a tantrum at me. You’re the one with the scuffed knees. Just trying to help out
-Silverbullet-

Postby WAR-Rogue-RAW on Sep 21 2017, 5:19pm

Mustang sally deserves all the flame he gets!
WAR-Rogue-RAW

Postby Ecstasy on Sep 21 2017, 6:49pm

I'd trade this for a crystal. :P
Ecstasy

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements