ENDED: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 21, 2017.

1. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Sweet. I'm 7996 on overall lb.

2. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

No other rewards? These are long wars

3. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

lol just goes to show cs isn't everything

4. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Is there a special shattered sword for ASW?

5. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Pays crap

6. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

I'd just do it for the stars, too bad i'm not in the top 10k (btw devs still waiting on my first all star war badge after getting booted for being accused as a feeder)

7. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

#swordforsatan

8. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Bad timing for it.. season 7 should be done first like usual + there was not enough time between the new land and ASW

have fun with it

Have you seen the warring community lately.. it's almost dead from the lack of good warring event.. and now u gonna have a full ASW of inactives EB builds hopping to be carried by other less inactives slackers.

Revive wars community first then talk about ASW poop

9. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

XD

10. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Thats a fairly good account of the malaise that war has come down to. One thing to add is with a 6 xtal max for war who is to say ppl who enter will bother to xtal? Whether or not 1 has a leaky build or not a total of up to 1200 xtals are possible by a clan. We all know they will not all be used further making it that those who war to win will do all the heavy lifting. I can except that fact but its true none the less.

Now look at the potential to be 200 vs 200 war.
    How many ppl go in with blind aspirations and willing to and do max xtals will be let down by those who r there for heck of it only? ASW is what is but like ops said its watered down with so many builds not nearly built for wars it cannot be a healthy thing. Granted its ASW and its nothing new that leaky & strong alike builds have earned their spots but it is unavoidable it is going downhill.

11. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Another way to shaft the little guys who like to war. Why not host different brackets or something? Like an ASW for the LBs and the ASW for people who dont spend heaps of money?

12. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

U r to new to understand that ASW has always been in this format. Spending heaps of money can get ppl into ASW yes but playing for up to 7+ years is the other way. That is part of the challenge and also why its about the fun and prestige and not rewards. Thats a fact i hope is not lost on u or if it is too bad sorry. When its the top 10k that is a substantially large amount of a pool for entrants.

13. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Legit just grind out ebs for battle wins, you can hit top 10k with like 800k battle wins and nil stats. Main reason RedStar couldn't get knocked off top even when people had higher stats, the bloke had 1m and a bit battle wins.

14. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Top 10k are Eligable, the top 1,600 of the 10k are picked to war. Smaller players a very little chance of being picked to war.

15. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

16. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

@JCole

Yes but last 2 ASW's did not have the full 1600 entrants. Chances r high that may happen again. Hope i am wrong. GL on climbing the ladder and see you in the next ASW

17. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

So explain how the turn out will be for ASW when most of kaw has work between thursday and saturday. I personaly work 2 of those days and i cannot ever do war because you nubs pick bad days for cool stuff. I dont support this asw because im jealous i cant join in. Thanks apes just some more  on your players righht??

18. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Bad days? Friday-Sunday r u joking?
    Read before u post and btw the most logical time is weekends as was every other ASW.

19. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

4th is Friday, 6th is Sunday. Not seeing the problem as these are the days where most people are free.

20. Re: INCOMING: Summer 2017 All Star Wars

Who cares? .. Asw sucks.