New EB: Apheriun the Netherking

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, Jul 20, 2017.

1. I hope y'all grow in the new eb 

The ATA devs clan that is lol

2. Why was this EB highest on the priority list anyway..? What about LITERALLY EVERY OHTER PROBLEM? Are they not more important than giving people more money?

A real life example of what this EB is...In Weimar Germany the people were poor(lb players want more money) so the government printed more money(new EB) there was major inflation and people had to pay huge amounts and their savings became worth nothing. People died and left the country. (The country is kaw, people are leaving...)

3. Two months worth of dog food.
    A whole week's worth of cab rides home. With tips.
    A month and a half of basic phone service.
    Five pounds of Kenya AA coffee.
    Half an electric bill.
    A 1oz bottle of Michael Kors perfume.
    Admission for two to a water park.
    A bottle of Plantation XO 20th Anniversary Rum.
    A pet ferret.

Sixty. Dollars. o_O

4. Whoever said to give everyone a seal is on to something. When HTE was first released there was nothing but crying about it. Then some mistake was made and everyone in a clan got compensated a seal if i remember correctly (B2B i think). So rather than take the seals away everyone was given a seal. Made for a good week in kaw.

5. Yawn
    Thats why stick with ee look at the fairies tears not giving a...damn

6. Fun fact:

SP took just under 15k actions to complete the first netherbro.
    SP took just under 1.5k actions to complete their last hte.

Assuming the damage per hit is similar, which I bet it is, nerthodude is just 10x as hard as hte.

Nebrolord plunder total: ~300t.
    Hte plunder total: 10-11t.

So the netherlord pays about 30x hte, while only taking 10x as long (in terms of hits) to complete.
    (Edit for clarification: this works out at the end of the day that nebberlawd is 3x as "good" as hte.)

GG balancing that actually, it's all more than I want to imagine as an f2p but not poorly construed for upper levels and p2p'ers.

7. Funny how constant PvE is pumped out in a game that claims to be a "hardcore PvP" game.

8. Don't forget 333 packs of ramen!

9. what you have totally missed, is vast majority of clans cant even run hte anyway, and their spenders leave clan to find it elsewhere

so now even more are going to leave home clans.

thread after thread, comments after comments... everyone is asking for content that involves clan teamwork and loyalty. We know you can do it, you guys do it on heckfire perfectly

im not sure how this is remotely anyway towards contributing to what people are asking for

10. I wanna know who's idea it was to throw ATABruce into WC to get slaughtered like a pig :lol:

11. *cries*

12. Totally kappa

13. The next Sveruganti was asked for not a morgage your house eb,we asked for a co-owner n war chief in the clans you completely revamped it that screws things up,so much for asking for imput on what is wanted.

14. [​IMG]

The future of KaW's playerbase

15. Self inflicted.

16. I'm so glad I stopped spending money on this tap tap months ago well done for adding another nail to coffin of kaw

17. Pathetic.

18. I have a solution ! If you don't like it......don't run it 

19. I prefer quitting the game. :)

20. So many actual questions that we really want answers to, and you respond to this? Really?