A Thinking Ape: Game Jamboree

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: A Thinking Ape: Game Jamboree

Postby -_-_kaw_virus_-_- on Jul 12 2017, 6:48am

Starting ab official YouTube channel for the Devs to upload sneak peeks and stuff would be a great idea too... like supercell has recently started to do that
-_-_kaw_virus_-_-

Postby suptis2 on Jul 12 2017, 8:26am

Adust wrote:
FaRRAH_MoAN wrote:
Gatorguyy wrote:When will Heckfire be available in the App Store for the U.S.?

probably not for another 1-3 months. They are in the "Soft Launch" phase, which is right before the actual launch.

You can test if if you're in the US lmao, who told you that you couldn't? I know plenty of US peeps that are testing it

I can't. The link they gave me goes to the store, where it says " Not Avaliable in your country"
suptis2

Postby Dead-Lee on Jul 12 2017, 9:25am

Sounds like a waste of time lol but as long as the ata team is having fun, while the players of kaw aren't, who cares, right? XD
Dead-Lee

Postby [ATA]Mark on Jul 12 2017, 11:35am

Dead-Lee wrote:Sounds like a waste of time lol but as long as the ata team is having fun, while the players of kaw aren't, who cares, right? XD

Sorry you are having a bad day. Please send bug reports to Help or support@athinkingape.com
[ATA]Mark
Game Designer

Postby XoXoX on Jul 12 2017, 11:42am

-FedEx- wrote:No support. Fix kaw please
XoXoX

Postby Corinthian on Jul 12 2017, 12:08pm

You guys are a little rough. Everyone needs a day off, and organizations like to think everyone needs a little mandatory fun, also. Plus, this is a creative event! Who knows? Maybe something here will help give inspiration for how to fix or improve something in KaW!
Corinthian

Postby Corinthian on Jul 12 2017, 12:09pm

-_-_kaw_virus_-_- wrote:Starting ab official YouTube channel for the Devs to upload sneak peeks and stuff would be a great idea too... like supercell has recently started to do that

We do get sneak peeks here from time to time - you just want it in video format? Seeking clarification.

Supercell is slightly different: Their content is streamed and regularly has fan-made content on YouTube, while the lack of animation in-game makes KaW less inclined towards that form of media.
Corinthian

Postby -Rabblerouser- on Jul 13 2017, 7:17am

-FedEx- wrote:No support. Fix kaw please

Much support.
-Rabblerouser-

Postby Dead-Lee on Jul 13 2017, 9:55am

[ATA]Mark wrote:
Dead-Lee wrote:Sounds like a waste of time lol but as long as the ata team is having fun, while the players of kaw aren't, who cares, right? XD

Sorry you are having a bad day. Please send bug reports to Help or support@athinkingape.com

Try a bad few yrs with kaw...u're just unlucky u hooked alot back when the game was half decent so have to listen to complaints from those addicted...to tell u the truth i can't seem to quit even tho i just feel like i complain these days n really do wish i could just delete n never return...I send bug reports in everytime i get a new one...repeatedly...still getting alot of the same bugs i saw yrs ago, barely nething ever gets fixed lol...nice try to seem like u care tho...just the usual bs from ata most have learned to see thru & so most don't even bother to report issues nemore...u guys at ata are deluded by profit margins if u think the majority r happy with the overall game nemore... it's the society of players that keep ppl playing, not what u guys at ata do with development & support XD...i do think developers need time off but u should be hiring temps to fill in & take a holiday instead of developing game ideas that might or might not affect kaw or even exist in the soon to be future imo.
Dead-Lee

Postby KozzyKat on Jul 14 2017, 11:11am

No interest.Fix ALL bugs in KaW first!
KozzyKat

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements