Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Postby Choccy on Jul 18 2017, 1:14pm

________iHardKawHeaven________ wrote:Hold up....all the crap is still there. No support lol

IllI_KILLER_IIll wrote:I still have all the stuff from past events aswell

The old event items will be removed, not everything is happening at the same time. You can find a list of what items that are being removed here.
Choccy

Postby jai2 on Jul 18 2017, 1:18pm

So if I'm not updated to the latest version and do not have the showcase, does that mean I just lost all my crex chest ? I don't see ware that is fair not everyone's device can be updated and I no longer have them
jai2

Postby ________iHardKawHeaven________ on Jul 18 2017, 1:21pm

CH0C0LAT3 wrote:
________iHardKawHeaven________ wrote:Hold up....all the crap is still there. No support lol

IllI_KILLER_IIll wrote:I still have all the stuff from past events

aswell

The old event items will be removed, not everything is happening at the same time. You can find a list of what items that are being removed here.

Gotcha. Ty
________iHardKawHeaven________

Postby ATABruce on Jul 18 2017, 1:24pm

WiteNite wrote:Still have lots of crappy thingies in my inventory, e. g. Stoval's serum, trident heads, malako moss, deer pelts, troggub toe, trequiam's tincture, plaquemark boxes, moldering chests, kralmore's scale, and so on and so on.
My advice would be: put the crux chests back to where they were and CLEAN the rest UP.
We never asked you to move crux chests into the 'showcase' (what a unlucky name btw).
Looking forward to your cleaning up :)

All those items provide you with a stat bonus, so we won't be removing them. However there may be ways for you to get rid of them / give them away in the future.

Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH wrote:Only a slight improvement,there should be another category in the showcase called garbage,a place for all the ledt over items collected from past events.Then have a garbage pick up day after each Legend and side quest to remove it.

The plan is to actually clean up event items after each event. We will also be moving to a system where you never actually hold "junk" in your inventory. The only things you'll be holding will have stats, be openable chests, or trigger Legends.

xxXAltair-theSilentAssassinXxx wrote:All my past event items, chests, etc etc are still in my inventory, the only thing that appears to have happened is the moving of my crux chests and legends event items to my showcase. Post from ata stated my old stuff has been removed.. sorry guys thats not happened:((

Think you're going to get a message for each item we remove. So sit tight and hold on to your britches.

jai2 wrote:So if I'm not updated to the latest version and do not have the showcase, does that mean I just lost all my crex chest ? I don't see ware that is fair not everyone's device can be updated and I no longer have them

You will not be able to see your items if you have not updated. You'll still be able to activate Crux and such through the Marketplace, but you probably want to update.
ATABruce
Game Designer

Postby Titan_God on Jul 18 2017, 1:25pm

jai2 wrote:So if I'm not updated to the latest version and do not have the showcase, does that mean I just lost all my crex chest ? I don't see ware that is fair not everyone's device can be updated and I no longer have them

It doesn't mean you don't have them they're just being moved to another section visually. Although you won't be able to see how many you have without the update you can still use them by using the keys in the marketplace.
Titan_God

Postby LHL_LegendaryGummyBear_LHL on Jul 18 2017, 1:34pm

I feel like if we have old chests that we haven’t used and didn’t get the opportunity to use them, we should get like a 5% plunder bonus for maybe an hour. Just a thought
LHL_LegendaryGummyBear_LHL

Postby HeWhoseNameMustNotBeSpoken on Jul 18 2017, 2:11pm

[ATA]Bruce wrote:
WiteNite wrote:Still have lots of crappy thingies in my inventory, e. g. Stoval's serum, trident heads, malako moss, deer pelts, troggub toe, trequiam's tincture, plaquemark boxes, moldering chests, kralmore's scale, and so on and so on.
My advice would be: put the crux chests back to where they were and CLEAN the rest UP.
We never asked you to move crux chests into the 'showcase' (what a unlucky name btw).
Looking forward to your cleaning up :)

All those items provide you with a stat bonus, so we won't be removing them. However there may be ways for you to get rid of them / give them away in the future.

Ehm, Bruce, what exactly do you mean by stating that moldering chests, plaguemark boxes etc. give an increase of stats?
-> My silver and gold cruxes don't give any stats at all... <-
And frankly speaking, why don't you just admit that moving the cruxes was a mistake?
Maybe you need to ask the Potter guy for his wand.
Yours sincerely,
Lord Voldemort
HeWhoseNameMustNotBeSpoken

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Jul 18 2017, 2:56pm

Sounding good Bruce,you couldn't afford a garbage truck.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby littlekitty1 on Jul 18 2017, 3:21pm

Once there in the showcase can you take them back out?
littlekitty1

Postby _ZE_FireKTN_MP_ on Jul 18 2017, 3:51pm

Here's a question, will people be able to see your crux chests and stuff moved there like they can view your showcase eq charms?
_ZE_FireKTN_MP_

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements