Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Postby SD_Angelic-Unicorn_SD on Jul 18 2017, 6:51pm

I get needing to clean things up not a problem with that at all. Only thing I do not agree that the crux chest should be their. I don't want others to know that. If I have them only I should be able to see them shouldn't be for all to see. I think permanent items should only be there. Not things like the chest or other items. It's a showcase to me means things that I earned that stay and don't go away. Think you need to re think that. Not a good move at all.
SD_Angelic-Unicorn_SD

Postby Sohel-mi on Jul 18 2017, 9:42pm

[ATA]Caster wrote:

It's clean-up time!

You've been asking for it and we've been working on it and it's finally here!
What about those stupid banner materials continuesly dropping from ebs?
We're going to remove all the items from previous events that are no longer useful. We will also move all the permanent items that were introduced with Legends from Permanent item section into your Showcase.

What items will be MOVED?

Strange Spearhead
Bizarre Jawbone
Mysterious Axehead
Enigmatic Skull
Malako Sphere
Troggub Trophy
Sinedor Blossom
Master’s Mortar and Pestle
Turkwell’s Antitoxin
Silverstoat Oil
Dwarven Channeling Stone
Crux Chest
Golden Crux Chest
Icon of Agony
Zoma Chest
Victor's Spoils/Fate's Boon chests

What items will be REMOVED?

You can see the full list of removed items here:
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=183970&start=0

What you should know

Make sure that your app is updated to the latest version. If you're running an older version and have no access to the Showcase, it will look like some of your permanent items have disappeared. Even if you cannot see them, don't worry. The stats that you're getting from them are still active.

When?!

Sometime next week.

And that's about it. Let's get to cleaning!

Sohel-mi

Postby SirFabioisastar on Jul 18 2017, 10:36pm

Thank you apes, much less confusing now with the inventory uncluttered 
SirFabioisastar

Postby the_lazy_king on Jul 19 2017, 3:50am

If Holy Champion Token is removed, then how to enchant the Banner of Endecathon? Or do you plan to remove that flag as well?
the_lazy_king

Postby IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI on Jul 19 2017, 4:38am

the_lazy_king wrote:If Holy Champion Token is removed, then how to enchant the Banner of Endecathon? Or do you plan to remove that flag as well?

Havent gotten those as a reward in a long time. Think devs discontinued champion tokens a long time ago so no point in having them.
IISPllO0lIKYllGUIlNllISHiPlI

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Jul 19 2017, 4:46am

Are the banner flags going to be of any use,that banner was supposed to be ug'able to high lev's when you first introduced them,if not are they going to be removed as they are useless now.I've 1k of each flag as many as most ppl have who were around when you introduced them.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby Corinthian on Jul 19 2017, 3:46pm

SD_Angelic-Unicorn_SD wrote:I get needing to clean things up not a problem with that at all. Only thing I do not agree that the crux chest should be their. I don't want others to know that. If I have them only I should be able to see them shouldn't be for all to see. I think permanent items should only be there. Not things like the chest or other items. It's a showcase to me means things that I earned that stay and don't go away. Think you need to re think that. Not a good move at all.

Given what I've heard PiMD's got plus a developer comment on these forums a few weeks ago, I think everything in the showcase will eventually be trade-able to other players - Trinkets for bragging rights and minor bonuses, crux chests, event chests, etc.

In that regard, this move makes sense.

As a follow up - what particular reason do you have for hiding what and how many Crux Chests you have? Given that it only benefits you, I'm somewhat confused.
Corinthian

Postby -grizzy- on Jul 19 2017, 4:10pm

Corinthian wrote:
SD_Angelic-Unicorn_SD wrote:I get needing to clean things up not a problem with that at all. Only thing I do not agree that the crux chest should be their. I don't want others to know that. If I have them only I should be able to see them shouldn't be for all to see. I think permanent items should only be there. Not things like the chest or other items. It's a showcase to me means things that I earned that stay and don't go away. Think you need to re think that. Not a good move at all.

Given what I've heard PiMD's got plus a developer comment on these forums a few weeks ago, I think everything in the showcase will eventually be trade-able to other players - Trinkets for bragging rights and minor bonuses, crux chests, event chests, etc.

In that regard, this move makes sense.

As a follow up - what particular reason do you have for hiding what and how many Crux Chests you have? Given that it only benefits you, I'm somewhat confused.

I personally don't care about crux chests being hidden or what but I very much doubt they will allow gifting of them.
-grizzy-

Postby DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD on Jul 20 2017, 4:31am

Ok so Whit is my chests in showcase, that is not for everyone to see and I still have crap left in my inventory from past events. Epic fail there devs
DKOD_Twisted_Dragon_DKOD

Postby ATABruce on Jul 20 2017, 8:59am

DRAUCL wrote:Ok so Whit is my chests in showcase, that is not for everyone to see and I still have crap left in my inventory from past events. Epic fail there devs

Not seeing anything in your inventory that should have been removed. What item(s) are you referring to specifically? Will certainly do another pass if some were missed.
ATABruce
Game Designer

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements