Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Coming Soon: Summer Clean-up time!

Postby tHe_KnuCKle_HeAd on Jul 18 2017, 3:55pm

Champion wrote:
jai2 wrote:So if I'm not updated to the latest version and do not have the showcase, does that mean I just lost all my crex chest ? I don't see ware that is fair not everyone's device can be updated and I no longer have them

It doesn't mean you don't have them they're just being moved to another section visually. Although you won't be able to see how many you have without the update you can still use them by using the keys in the marketplace.

Alright. I have a couple of questions. And others may be experiencing this as well.

How do I update to the latest version if there is no update available on my device?

I have alts that do not have any apple updates available to them. Therefore they have no showcase on their profile. They are on 4th generation iPhones and worked perfectly before this showcase came out. So how do I update my alts to show their showcase?
tHe_KnuCKle_HeAd

Postby Titan_God on Jul 18 2017, 4:07pm

tHe_KnuCKle_HeAd_MaCHiNE wrote:
Champion wrote:
jai2 wrote:So if I'm not updated to the latest version and do not have the showcase, does that mean I just lost all my crex chest ? I don't see ware that is fair not everyone's device can be updated and I no longer have them

It doesn't mean you don't have them they're just being moved to another section visually. Although you won't be able to see how many you have without the update you can still use them by using the keys in the marketplace.

Alright. I have a couple of questions. And others may be experiencing this as well.

How do I update to the latest version if there is no update available on my device?

I have alts that do not have any apple updates available to them. Therefore they have no showcase on their profile. They are on 4th generation iPhones and worked perfectly before this showcase came out. So how do I update my alts to show their showcase?

This is something you should support a help ticket for. I do know they said updates weren't going to be available for earlier versions of iOS. Not knowing what version you're running I'm in the dark but support could assist you with that information.
Titan_God

Postby LMABAO on Jul 18 2017, 4:13pm

FireKTN wrote:Here's a question, will people be able to see your crux chests and stuff moved there like they can view your showcase eq charms?

Yes they can
LMABAO

Postby Tzshifter on Jul 18 2017, 4:20pm

LMABAO wrote:
FireKTN wrote:Here's a question, will people be able to see your crux chests and stuff moved there like they can view your showcase eq charms?

Yes they can
Tzshifter

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Jul 18 2017, 4:22pm

None of the perm items from this event are showing in my showcase. They are just gone
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Postby Mei on Jul 18 2017, 4:30pm

AZ__Lili_InUrButt__TEC wrote:None of the perm items from this event are showing in my showcase. They are just gone

Tap the button in the top right on your showcase. It cycles through your showcase. The perm items you got from previous events and legends (minus the ones from this event) are there. Also atm the bought perm items remain in your normal inventory.
Mei

Postby Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH on Jul 18 2017, 4:35pm

They can see everything in you showcase,you can even tap on the button to see them in there separate compartments.Nothing is private anymore,no bs's about what you have or not have.
Bxx__aNaCondUa__xxH

Postby One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi on Jul 18 2017, 4:39pm

Mei wrote:
AZ__Lili_InUrButt__TEC wrote:None of the perm items from this event are showing in my showcase. They are just gone

Tap the button in the top right on your showcase. It cycles through your showcase. The perm items you got from previous events and legends (minus the ones from this event) are there. Also atm the bought perm items remain in your normal inventory.

That was my question. Why they are not showing? Not where to find them. How more simple can i say that
One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi

Postby Titan_God on Jul 18 2017, 4:45pm

AZ__Lili_InUrButt__TEC wrote:
Mei wrote:

That was my question. Why they are not showing? Not where to find them. How more simple can i say that

If items are just not showing up it may be a visual glitch, this is the first I've heard of this. Send a help ticket and support could probably square his away for you.
Titan_God

Postby Mei on Jul 18 2017, 4:47pm

AZ__Lili_InUrButt__TEC wrote:
Mei wrote:

They aren't being moved yet because people are still in the process of earning them.
Mei

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements