UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Isn't this pretty op for small cs war players? Not attacking the update, as I personally like it but I feel like this will make low cs wars really unbalanced. I can only see it discouraging new players from trying to war against the older members who have a large charm stat advantage.

2. Yeah they should add charms and equipment into match up imo but whatever. That way these small guys that try to take advantage of smaller brackets will be put in their proper bracket. They can't really complain they will still be all static.

3. Does transmuting gives different ppl different stats for the same equip?

4. For equip that is percentage based, such as the armor of eternal fire with 5% to spy defense....does it give anything for a bonus when transmuted? It doesn't show any stats or bonus listed.

5. they will purely be trophies in your showcase(read page1 at the top)

6. The paragrah in market swipe left

7. Can we PLEASE have a "total gained from showcase" stats section? After 140 transmutes it's not easy to click on all individually to see total stats gained.

A cumulative total for all 4 stats would really be helpful.

8. Support

9. It is quite easy just take all your regular gear off and then look at your equipment stats. Support anyway.

10. I just downloaded the latest update on my iPad that's supposed to fix the iPad UI issues, the game is still crashing and I can't get past the splash screen.

11. This is a display issue. Looking into it. All your stats are being added to your actions correctly.

12. Now this is interesting

"My 10k event items for 1 SoD"

13. This happened to me right after 50% promo started and lasted 48 hrs.. Finally after trying everything I could think of to fix it just started working again.

14. Lucky! My app started crashing right after the equipment trade in started, so I wasn't able to make my goal for the last set of Legends :(

15. Bruce over mark 100%

16. Agreed

17. cant get to a transmute page o andriod!!! please fix

18. This update made my ios devices unable to load up kaw

19. Tricky devs... my maxed greaves and bracers went down, and you guessed it, dropped when I tried enchanting back