UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Know they were maxed from long months of reset frustration so was angry as hell when I went to transmute and noticed they weren't maxed...tricky devs

2. Cannot transmute Thieftan Murtkruk cuz the charm says a Seahorse Cowters. Why is this?

3. When will we be able use this on android as all we see showcase panel and no way use this stupid showcase

4. Works fine on my droid.

5. is it just me or is anyone one else having issues with getting rewards from pvp when stl or atk on other kindgoms?

6. Should be fixed. Take another look!

You can! Make sure you're swiping left on the text box at the top of the Mage.

7. Ok so question for devs here.

When transmutation was release it was stated that the bonuses from these items would be in our equipment/achievements bonuses. And it was. My EQ and EQ/achievements bonus was higher based on my transmission bonus.

So today I went to transmute my new low tier EQ and when to check my bonus and now it's no longer there.

Has it been moved? Is this part of summer clean up? Is this an ISO issue(on apple device)? Not mad or anything just wondering where is bonus is visible or if it will be moved to the showcase as well with the clean up.

Nvm I was drunk there is no issue haha

8. Does this mean we get the full stats from charms, not just 2% of it? Then bonus from charms should be better then bonus from equipment?

9. Stats are stats... The only time 2% comes into play is calculating your cs which is the bonus given to your owner.

At max troops without taking into consideration other bonuses like equipment and allies, and only using your buildings you are actually 50x stronger than your bonus to owner or your cs as people commonly refer to it.

So no equipment is still more powerful in most cases unless you have rare pieces of equipment that seems to increase in strength as a charm

10. Thank you, for explaining ??