UPDATE INCOMING: Introducing... Transmutation

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017.

1. Introducing... Transmutation!

A new update will be appearing shortly in the Google Play Store, Kindle Store and App Store. Among the changes it brings is a hidden feature that allows you to Transmute any piece of Equipment you no longer want into a Charm. Take heed though, this action is IRREVERSIBLE. You will want to be very clear on the perils of Transmutation before you proceed...πŸ₯

What is a Charm?

To create a Charm, you must sacrifice an Equipment piece you already own. This process is called "Transmutation." A Charm is an item that looks like Equipment but CANNOT be Equipped and CANNOT be Enchanted (this means you *probably* want to Enchant your Equips to max level BEFORE you Transmute them). It does, however, provide a permanent stat bonus to your Kingdom. In most cases, the stats it provides will be a small percentage of its former self, but by Transmuting several pieces of Equipment it is possible to amass and stack a larger bonus over time.

Note: Charms do NOT have percentage stat or plunder bonuses. You may Transmute Equipment with these bonuses anyway, but they will purely be trophies for your Showcase.πŸ₯

The Showcase

You will also notice a new Showcase section on your own and everyone else's Profile. Moving forward, items you receive for/from Legends, new Chests and Keys, and all your Charms will be displayed in the Showcase section for everyone to see. We will also be moving over a select few items from the "Permanent items" and "Other items" sections. Please note that this process will take time as we wait for everyone to update the app, so if you're thinking about writing in to Support and asking where your junk is, check your Showcase AND the bottom of your profile first!

πŸ₯

#1 ATABruce, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2022
  2. Support now my useless equipment will have some kind of use

3. Best movie quote ever.

4. IM HAPPY, but this game is getting to complicated now 

5. Keep up the great work devsξ€Žξ”οΈ

6. So dorms at war it is then.

Will you be allowing gifting too?

7. Sure.

8. Support to my fellow wizard

9. SUPPORT

10. Maybe trade too. :D

11. That's good,but what about unwanted things in other items i have ??

12. Awesome... Hope you're not joking

13. So the new Showcase is the first step. New items you receive will be ordered chronologically by the time you receive them and can be filtered by there time. Looking into those old items at the bottom of your profile too.

14. Would special items like a stingpoint still perfrom it's special function during I am EB?

15. Not in their Charm form. However if you convert an Equip to a Charm you will be able to earn that Equip from the EBs it drops from again, so you won't get stuck.

16. So we can endlessly farm the same equip? GG?

17. And will they stack if we transmute them again?

18. Yes. Probably not the most efficient way of stacking stats though. Esp now that you get every tier Equip from events.

Yes.

19. Why am I here ?  god! This seems pretty useless in all honesty we cannot profit it's a trophy cabinet right ?