A Plague of Riddles - Stones, Chests, and Keys

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ill tidings have reached your ears.

There have been reports of strange, unidentified creatures appearing in a town in the Lowlands, attacking and abducting your subjects.

Meanwhile, an increasing number of your troops have been laid low by a mysterious illness, leaving your kingdom perilously vulnerable...

Stones, Chests, and Keys

Legends have revealed two new chests - the Fate's Boon (earned through PVE Legends) and the Victor's Spoils (Earned through PVP Legends). Keys will be available for purchase in the Marketplace on June 8th at Noon PST. Take note of the following to understand how they work:

1. Lotstones and Valorstones are rewarded upon completing some Legends.

2. The FIRST Lotstone you collect will immediately turn into a Fate's Boon - Level 1 chest. The FIRST Valorstone you collect will immediately turn into a Victor's Spoils - Level 1 chest.

3. When the Keys appear in the marketplace, you MAY purchase one for your Level 1 chest to cast a 5% Plunder Spell for 7 days. HOWEVER, read on before you do so, friend...

4. If you earn a second Lotstone AND have a Fate's Boon chest in your inventory, they will automatically combine into a more powerful Fate's Boon chest. Same goes for your third, fourth, fifth, and sixth. If you earn a second Valorstone AND have a Victor's Spoils chest in your inventory, they will automatically combine into a more powerful Victor's Spoils chest. Same goes for your third, fourth, fifth, and sixth.

Both chests progress as follows:

Level 1 Chest (Provides a 7 day 5% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

Level 2 Chest (Provides a 7 day 8% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

Level 3 Chest (Provides a 7 day 10% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

Level 4 Chest (Provides a 7 day 15% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

Level 5 Chest (Provides a 7 day 20% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

MAX Level Chest (Provides a 7 day 25% PVE OR PVP Plunder Spell on open)

5. If you open your Chest and receive another Stone, the Stone will once again turn into a Level 1 Chest.

Important Notes!

- Plunder spells from the same Chest DO NOT STACK! For example, if you have an active 25% Prolific Plunderer Spell from a Fate's Boon and you open a Fate's Boon - Level 1, you will LOSE your 25% Prolific Plunderer Spell and gain a 7 day 5% Prolific Plunderer Spell.

- If you have multiple of the same Chest (currently only possible if you do not open your Chest during this event and continue to earn Stones next event) and you purchase a Key, your highest quality corresponding chest will be opened. For example, if you have a Fate's Boon - Level 1 and a Fate's Boon - Level 2 in your inventory, purchasing a Fate's Key will open your Fate's Boon - Level 2.

2. Cheers matey

3. No support

4. Support nice idea!!

So what is a Plaguemark box and how come there is no key to open it?

5. That's the standard event box! You should see the Plaguemark Key and the Gold Plaguemark Key at the bottom of the Marketplace.

6. I don't mind this idea :)

7. I like this setup! Instead of being able to see all the rewards for every tier, you have to work your way through each tier to see rewards. For me, it adds incentive to keep collecting so I can see the next tier :)

8. So basically it's the crux chest baby brother lol

9. It's effectively the equivalent of when 7 day Prolific Plunderer spells were rewarded at the end of the event, but instead of having to wait to the end you can cash it in sooner if you prefer. It also gives you the option to not open your chest from this event and continue upgrading it with Stones in the next event.

10. We can't cash it in sooner (for the chests from this event at least) though, since the keys aren't available for purchase until June 8th (the end of the Legend Series/Event).

11. Oh yeah :lol: . Once we launch the keys you will be able cash it in sooner for future events.

12. Hello there Bruce.

13. Should be a top 500 in this event :(

14. I'm just going to keep smashing that repeat button and hope that's how this all works

15. U all are sheepn

16. I am on pc and have nothing showing up that is Legends related, nor can I collect any rewards, which in turn does not reveal any of the missions. Therefore, I am naming the next event, "Dead in the Water". You're welcome. :eek:

17. Legends are not available on pc.

18. What's the point of leveling it up

Seems more useful if you could open a level 1 for the bonus

Then level the next one up while you use the bonus from the first one

Seems pretty boring having the thing that can't be used

19. what i feel needs to nechanged is the reward tiers on pvp and so on only top 100 gets rewards.I know as you complete a quest there are rewards but you should include all who give a effort.just lower the rewards.Also the perm equip as ata puts it because its of unknown orgion should beable to upgrade as it stands the equip stinks compaired to the rest of equip out there.As new lands come out and accts grow to outragious sizes the smaller acccts to beable to defend themselfs with thecrazy changes in mechnics.Ata is commiting sucide with kaw as more will leave the game and new players no matter what you offer will not beable to keep up.

20. This looks slightly like my Clan loyalty idea bonus system.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.