A Plague of Riddles - Stones, Chests, and Keys

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATABruce, May 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I haven't seen any quests for the plague of riddles. Where do I find these quests for the equipment?

2. You'll be able to do this during future events. Presumably, after the keys launch on June 8th, they'll stay in the market for the foreseeable future.

3. Do the chests add up, if they are from different events? For example, if I didn't open the chests from the previous legend quests, would they add up with the current legend quests chests?

4. Yes the blue stones will combine with your old chest till they reach the max level

5. Could the eq have a stats list to show default to maxed I just upgraded a new helmet to 10 an my helmet from the eb guessing game was jus hoping not to waste mith anymore mith for it to turn out not worth it but then there can be a dismantle eq button refunding 100% of enchantment material to compensate for the failed enchantment we've had a mage for ages we as a kawmunity over due for a black Smith opens more doors to potential items an material to hunt as well as remove unwanted eq by dismantle or sale lol had to slide that in that in there :p

6. Yea, my 25% plunder spell disappeared and came back as 8%. PLEASE fix this issue. Never had thus problem before legends 

7. After completion of last event, it still won't let me open a chest for plunder spell. Why is this? This means i have no plunder bonus available to me for last event, please adress

8. excusme i am on pc what is going on cant see any thing nor i ca participate

9. **** ata bitches.

10. That’s adventure rocks. Well done devs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.