How to use Crestplates/Building Tokens

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Caster, May 8, 2017.

1. Alright folks, we got a lot of tickets with players asking how to use Tokens or saying that they didn't get them. This FAQ will try to clear as many questions as possible and hopefully help you guys out!

Q: Where can I see my building tokens?
    A: You can see your tokens in your profile under "Building Tokens" section. It's just above the "Other items" or "Misc." section

Q: How do I use my building tokens?
    A: The process is really straightforward and is similar to how you would usually go about constructing/upgrading your buildings.

If you want to make a new building, you just click on an empty land and you will see all the buildings you can construct there. You will also see price in tokens, as well as in gold

[​IMG]

When you click on "Build", you will be asked "How would you like to pay?" and you will have two options

[​IMG]

The process is similar for upgrades. If the "Upgrade Building" button is greyed out, it just means that the building is already at max level.

[​IMG]

Q: But what about Osmon Rai?
    A: That's the thing. There are no tokens for Osmon Rai yet! When you try to upgrade or construct a building in Osmon Rai, you will be presented with two options, but one of them will be unavailable

[​IMG]

If you are build complete up to Osmon Rai, you simply have no lands/buildings to apply tokens on! If you want to make 100% sure that your building tokens work, you can try razing a building in Lowlands and rebuilding it with tokens.

If you can see another button next to buy/upgrade with gold, then your tokens are okay! Please contact us through Feedback if you have updated the application and still cannot see the option to use building tokens!

TLDR: If you think your tokens aren't working

1) Update your app

2) Make sure you have lands and buildings to apply the tokens on! There are no Osmon Rai tokens!

3) If you are build complete up to Osmon Rai, but want to make 100% sure that your tokens are working, you can try razing one of your lowland buildings and rebuilding it with tokens.

Thanks a lot folks!

2. Are Osmon Rai tokens going to show up in future events?Would be nice ^^

3. They just might. No promises yet!

4. Not showing up on Android

5. Lol

6. Well,that's still better than nothing though.

7. Osman crestplates released with new land? ;)

8. Yea your tokens screwed mid players can't use them for last land way to go morons keep killing the game you be there before you know it...

9. Can you shut up? First of all if you have all lands except osmon rai finish you are not a mid player :lol: . Secondly, everyone be complaining about closing the gap! This helps close the gap along with SB. Lastly, suck it up bro. If you only have osmon rai to finish you are ahead of more than half of KaW.

10. Support

11. Yo can u change the spot of the buttons when ugrading building/lands. I was upgrading my sdt and Misclicked (as easy as it is to) and sold the dam building. Thank u

12. So you're telling me you also misclicked the confirmation to sell the building too? This sounds like more of just a you problem and not a KaW problem.

13. All the years of playing KaW and there still isn't a shortage of idiotic people "misclicking". How about paying attention lol.

14. Agree with everything except really the mid size has shifted its no longer working on abyss, mid sized players like me are working on OR lands.

15. Im mid level play ranked 8500 On overall LB and i got alot of benifit from these so shush lol

16. Support I'm rank 8,032 on lb an got a lil taste from what's to come I jus hate winning crests for lands finished long ago so bigger peeps got a good point where all in same event why can we all get building tokens that helps us an why can't we trade surplus event stuff for nobility would help keep inventory clean an left over boxes an other thingys can be exchanged in the black market with a cool down period of a day to not be abused or like speakers 5 tickets to the market generates ikr I'm open for suggestions

17. Can't use tokens on Abyssal lands, there's not an option! Button is greyed out.