Orisons of Glory - Part 9 Equipment

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, May 6, 2017.

1. Hey everyone!

Just an announcement as we get close to the end of Orisons of Glory - Part 9 - The Beetles of Wurohl Forest.

Less then 24 hours before the event is over! With the Event finishing on May 6th at 12:00 PM PST!

NOTE

This is an announcement in regards to the equipment earned from this event:

You will only be able to use your Bottled-Beetle Ichor until Monday at 12:00 PM PST.

On monday at noon you will no longer be able to improve the tier of your equipment! But, you can then improve the level of the equipment that you earned!

From monday May 8th at noon going forward you can then use your Selona's Empowering Favors to enchant your new equipment and improve it's levels!

The mage will require 1 Selona's Empowering Favor for each level as a cost (with no other costs), but you will have to wait until monday to improve your new equipments level!

This will hopefully give everyone lots of time to use their last bit of earned Bottled-Beetle Ichor!

That's all, thanks for reading!

2. Can you make the title thingy read on the AT board, like the other announcements? People will be more likely to read it if it pops out at them.

3. I'm glad you're optimistic enough to hope that 18h of notice will prevent people from complaining. We all know it won't, but I'm glad this time their complaints will have a lot less ground.

4. People will complain no matter what they do. At least now i can quote this and tell them they should pay more attention.

5. To be fair, it's usually mentioned in the event OP, that people also don't read.

6. Will old man EBs that end after the event still drop ichor?

7. Why not just auto upgrade to as highest tier as ppls can after event.

i dont see a point that ppl would stay a lower tier if they have enough ichor for higher tier. Unless they forget or dont have time to log in kaw in the next few days

8. Thanks, Charlie!

9. Thanks for this notice

10. It's how the game is coded. It's up to the user to initiate a higher tier.

11. Lmao. Have to wait? That is "code" meaning "Don't bother us "Apes" on the weekend so may may sort out our bugs when we are in the office...".

Eh. Anyways, happy KAW'ing all 

12. No it's not. It's code for "we know people are going to complain and whine and this is our solution"

13. That too 

14. People ***** and moan because the devs are incompetent. Deal with it.

15. And you're incontinent, who cares?

16. Is the enchantment certain of success or can it fail?

17. Lmao imagine how many tears that would produce.

I never did max those damn gold plated greaves.

18. The enchantment rate is guaranteed 100% success!

19. Part 10 started ardy?  Rily

20. Can you please put the equipment from last event back into the marketplace so that people who haven't bought it yet can use their rewards.