Legends Coming Soon!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Next? :p my body is ready.

2. So pc get there stuf automatically

3. I wish I could continue doing the legends so that I could eventually complete all the legends just like I could complete or forfeit and come back to quests in an online MMO. 

4. Please make Legends available to PC users!

5. I hoped legends would be continually available. Whenever I logged in. Seems to me that you just broke events, into smaller portions...

6. Nothing on pc account at all is totally bs. Could at least give us the bars and bonus spell we'd ha gotten

7. yep legends is coming. but not for you. oh wait for no one. just kidding just for you.

8. I'm nothing in the "big picture" of this game.
    When the #2 on you're overall leaderboard is posting unhappy comments,y'all should be listening.

9. Does pc get any rewards?

10. No.

11. Second this.

12. I may not be much in this game but I've given ATA enough to buy a used car over the years and I third this.

Edit: a decent used car

13. Yay, the legends are back (and so quickly renewed on the same day they ended). Thanks, devs!

14. 7th.
    Def wrong move on Devs part.

15. What compensation for players on pc? I was thinking at least recovering SB ... what is the percentage of PC accounts?

16. Nothing they don't give a damn about people on pc anymore

17. Only way dev will listen if it hurts there earnings $$$. Not having any rewards for pc only players is totally bs... 