Viskard Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Still haven't got my rewards, the button to get rewards is not there, loosing $$ while hitting eb cause i haven't upgraded

2. The problem should be fixed. Try collecting them.

3. -checkmate- I am having the same issue of not being able to collect.

4. Im too big to hit Charlie, you're on your own rusty! Bring us glory! Onward!

5. What happened to the compensation for top 100 warriors? The 1800 "EB items" doesn't matter. We want our earned top 100, not some lousy items.

6. Thiss

7. It's a little late for that. Rewards won't be changed of they are already distributing.

You don't even know if you would have been in the top 100, you just want to complain.

8. GraveLSA is a master level sneaker! The Jordans (get it.. Shoe joke Jordans.. Sneaker.. eh) of spies with a whisper so soft, it can steal your wife!

9. we must be stealthier

10. Not happy! I want compensation for my wasted bonus plunder time asap.

11. Event is over. Get over it lmao...

12. You will still get the same length plunder bonus.

13. No, don't stop him! We need him to distract Charlie!

14. Same length but 2 hours has already been wasted.

15. And it will end 2 hours later.

16. I'll attack, you steal from his back pocket

17. I still see only a week of spell total, i didn't get an extra 2 hours added.
    Normally if u hit the event tab it starts the 168 hrs from that point, as rewards were given automatically it started before I was on to start using it meaning if I wanted to take full advantage of the spell I would've had to have been on the minute it was auto released, not 2 hours after which gave me only 166 hrs total instead of the 168 hrs.

18. Sounds like a plan, deal.

19. The week is from whenever you recieved your rewards.