Viskard Event Rewards

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 16, 2017.

1. exactly & normally we get to pick when we receive it lol but cos of the screw up we don't get to take full advantage

2. Look, i doubt the devs will do anything. But as usual, if you have an issue, submit a help ticket.

You won't accomplish anything by arguing with me, besides giving me a headache.

3. Being this size lets me see the nose hair in zorkay's nostril.. they flutter when zorkay gets aggravated.

4. funny you should mention my nose hair. I don't know why, but lately one hair seems really long, to the point where it feels like it's sticking out. Do you know the best way to trim nose hair? I feel weird sticking scissors up my nose.

5. I use my trimmers. The small buzzy shaver used for making beards look neat. They also sell cheap nose hair trimmers at the market.

6. lol headache? ...it's fairly simple & i'm not sure where ur frustration lies.... Normally the event bonus plunder spell gives you 168 hrs from the time you hit the event rewards after an event had ended. Because players won't have gotten on at exactly the time that the spell was released automatically they will not be able to take advantage of any time the spell is currently running before they log on. As ATA haven't added on that extra time between the auto-release of rewards and ur next log on time you are losing that time in relation to previous events when we could pick when to receive the bonus and begin using it. It should be set as 168hrs from your first log on after event ends still, not from the auto-rewards release time.

7. Issue resolved. Just now received rewards. Thank you.

8. No rewards here yet. Hopefully soon.

9. Still waiting for my rewards, nothing yet, can YOU PLEASE FIX IT DEVS!!!

10. Thank you Charlie! 

11. I shall avenge u charlie, those small ppl are about to get rekt :))

12. I'm still not able to collect 

13. I also am still unable to collect my rewards.

14. Cash me outside, how bot dat!

15. Hi twice now doing ebs-one haunting and one destroyer i didnt get any of my rewards etc...ie-gold,scales,items could you please tell me why this has happened

16. The event has ended.

17. So if the rewards were forced open does that mean that the time lost on the plunder bonus whilst offline will be reinstated ?

18. Probably not.

19. Waiting on my top 100 rewards instead of top 500.