Update on End of Orison's of Glory: Part 6

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. you made everything more complicated and confusing.

2. Sommands shoulder tier 0's new name is "Shoulders of Rekt"

Sommands shoulder tier 3's new name is "Shoulders of 1337"

They are now completely different pieces of equip, with 1337 having better stats. It took more effort to get, so that's reasonable. Both can be upgraded using the tokens from event rewards, up to level 10 like normal.

Clearer?

3. EDIT: Nevermind Im so done with giving a crap about this EQ. Can devs please just give a visual on what the stats for the tiers between "0" and "5" will look like?! Itd be good to know for players who were only able to get say the tier 1 harpoon but we dont know if the tier 5 shoulders will end up being significantly better... Please can we get this information? What will the tier 1 or 0 level 5 or 8 harpoon look like? Ffs..

Okay anyone who ends up with the tier 1 harpoon...please post here.. Would be greatly appreciated. I have enough to go from t5 shoulders to t1 harpoon but since ata is adamant on not disclosing anything but the t5 equips stats (via a long discussion with support) I and anyone else will have absolutely no idea what the actual stats of a t1 harpoon will look like past level 1.... Since lvl 0 t1 harpoon stats are shown in market place...

4. I don't understand why you didn't have scales for the individuals who participated in the war event. Why bring back down the enchanment level back to level 0?

5. Spooky:
    I have tier 2. Tier 1 is moderately comparable.

6. Really, really do appreciate this.

But thats only level 1... We need to know what the UPGRADED levels will look like between tiers 0 - 4 or 1 - 5 or however the devs want it to be called.

And from the looks of it, nobody can know until you cant upgrade the shoulders to the harpoon once you can begin to upgrade the harpoon from level 1.

7. Just to give an example of what I mean... 150m bfe difference is not nearly moderately comparable. For all we know the t1 harpoon ends up at 150m (80m less) than the shoulders. Or even less than that? I dont trust the devs to not gimp the t1 harpoon and make the shoulders clearly better..

8. Pls gimme my rewards

9. Why can't I collect my war rewards?

10. Also, I had an awful offhand from an event a while back. My current shoulders aren't great but they aren't terrible. The net increase in stats from getting the offhand vs the shoulders is much higher/more advantageous for me.

11. Didnt i already explain this to you?

Enchanting equipment usually effects each equipment at the same rate.

Tier 5 level 0 Shoulders:
    Att:81.3M
    Def:93.3M
    Spy Att:27.9M
    Spy Def: 32.5M

Tier 1 level 0 shoulders (the stats are found in the item description in the marketplace)
    Att:82.3M
    Def:95.2M
    Spy Att:36.3M
    Spy Def:33.8M

Since the tier 1 harpoon stats are better than the tier 5 ring stats, it would be safe to assume that each level would be comparable, with the harpoon always being better.

Now, as far as the rest goes, here is my understanding.

To not complicate matters, as the max enchant level for this equipment is 10, the devs are replacing each equipment. They are giving you the same stats, but level 0, so you can enchant it.

It will not change stats one bit, you will still have the equipment you earned.

12. Thanks again zorkay, Im aware of this but not satisfied. Shouldnt have to be guestimating at this when devs could take 15 minutes to make a post with this information.

13. Thanks Charlie!!!!! Love ya

14. I really appreciate all the hard and tedious work devs do, must take tons of effort and time and sacrifice.

15. Screw the devs and their events. Kaw has become like the wife a husband (or flip the scrip and sexes) can't stand anymore. Clanmates are the kids that keep you from leaving her. If not for them I'd have bounced long ago. F ATA and any new product they roll out. 

16. Tell us how you really feel.

Are you angry, perhaps?

17. Support. Thanks for clarifying up front before there were a ton of questions/complaints. Hope this is a new standard.

18. Although they did attempt to clear this up, there were still quite a bit of questions.

19. Yes there were, still an A for effort for trying to get in front of it. It's a welcome change from the guessing games that we usually are forced to play.

20. Ok it's 6:01pm pst... perhaps something went wrong...