Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. Hello, I am Sky.

Any word on S7?

Sincerely,
    Sky

2. No new lands. The rest is interesting....

3. Make something along the lines of a clan bank. Would take 5 top Admins to b able to spend gold. Weather its helping someone or a few upgrade or stripoing another clan s ppl and take there allies event stuff basically everything they have then would get distributed to clan evenly by the devs. This would help ppl grow that are active but broke and form clan unity. Something a lot of Kaw is lacking. Something along these lines would make it a true war game.its rough but can tweek it I'm sure.

4. On the topic of wars, will there be stricter punishments on those that intentionally seek to ruin wars? Like people that constantly are inactive or use alt on other side and open PS?

And also you mentioned build tokens, will they be able as a free in game item through events or a premium item? If it's to help newer players, forcing them to spend won't help the problem and go back to square one.

What do you mean by injecting allies into the game? If you are just adding accounts with different cs at different prices that won't grow or anything, it won't fix the current problems cause with all the inflation, prices will immediately go up. Correct me if I am wrong, but can't you keep buying ally slots after 250? Is there a limit on how many you can buy? I think we should get rid of those and keep a cap on 250, so the LB will stop hiring all the allies.

5. I would like to see a set of lands that are like hoarfrost or abyss that benefits mids but doesnt really benefit large players, maybe price scales with your current size on a % bases so larger players have a gold sink and mid to smalls benefit from increased stats at a cheaper price.

6. The building tokens are used for that.

Also, mid level builds still add to the damage of the game in my opinion.

7. I'm all for a clan bank, but allowing funds to be transferred to a person is a big no for me. If you do that, mine as well allow direct transfer of gold to other accounts. BC accts will start popping out of the woodwork and clans full of bc accts won't be too far off from that as more and more accts begin to bc and start making bc gold, which then they'll use to transfer to smaller accounts waiting to bc. Only way I can see transfer of gold to a member of clan from a clan bank is with a heavy tax on the transfer, enough to discourage people from doing what I've said above but not enough that it would deter small amount of gold transfers to help clannies get enough for that next small ug.

8. I'd rather see gold going to clans than new lands. Give the bigs something to do.

9. On the topic of Build Tokens

Build tokens should drop from unattempted quest like xtals. They should have a drop point or earn point elsewhere as well but make them more easily accessible and dropped from quest so that new players get them. If you are quest complete you miss out.

Btw; I am quest complete.

10. If you are going to add more lands, then create some kind of a league system where you can only hit or war others in your league.

11. So the building tokens will be able to be earned throughout the game, and nit just at certain times?

12. I really hope you reconsider releasing more lands, I'm sure the majority of the kawmmunity agree they are unwanted & would affect the game negatively.
    And dissapointed as usual not to see you guys working on more for clan loyalty at this time.
    I can't say I'm too excited with the whole announcement, just looks like your going to dig urself more of a hole, sorry to say. It is good to see you have acknowledged a lot of problems atleast & allowed the kawmmunity time to respond to sum implementations pre-release...a very smart move imo.

13. The new lands is just going to increase the size gap between. Each playing class then that'll cause more to quit because they can't get enough to build on those lands or even get to them in fact I only see the new lands benefiting the lb players only sure the land tokens may help smaller players but the lb will still get even bigger than before and smaller players will be left out to dry like a pair of socks on a clothes line

14. & this, if you do go ahead with new lands against a majority of no support please consider bringing in leagues to split the competition more fairly.

15. I can't see a problem with new lands being released it'll be awhile before I will be buying them,and having the top LB BC'ers buying them n building doesn't bother me at all,I never expect to get there anyway.No matter which app you join that's been going for awhile there is always a LB that's unattainable unless you spend insanely especially if you have only been playing the app for a yr or two.
    It will be 5 yrs playing this June and in all that time there's always been clan hopping to get either bigger eb's for gold or eb's for equip,and with the present format the events are run in it just creates even more hopping clan to clan.Having the P2p premium eb's also add to the clan jumping as not everyone can pay to get into those ebs,removing event drops from those ebs can go a long way to stop some of the jumping around,I'm guilty of that also going out for zta's.
    The next Sveruganti eb and the next Marrox eb would be welcome also,and the cost of creating a clan should go up considerably too many are being made for the player base which also causes ppl to leave the app.

16. I hope you do push the lands back a little more please! But I am very happy to see you guys reaching out to the community!

17. It affects other parts of the game. It's not only about whether it's attainable for some or not.

Inflation, ally market, event drops, ebs, hit ranges - just to name a few.

Thinking about sole game play or singularly, so to speak, is exactly why KaW is in the state that it is. Devs made decisions and didn't plan for the possible outcomes of those decisions. Or rather they made a decision that the LB/current BC needed new builds and lands (regardless of how many weren't close) and forgot that every land and buildings release effects the game in more ways than giving BC something to do.

That's why inflation and the ally market is beyond fixable.

18. Quality of life fixes seem the easiest to develop and the smallest chance of being poorly received I'd love to see that category get taken care of first

19. Limit hide ally spell?
    I better see a ton of bans soon.  Otherwise you guys are about to lose a ton of spenders.

20. Amen remove Allie shield my 300$ a month is bye