Community Wishlist Response

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Community Wishlist Response

Postby Trap on Jun 1 2017, 3:41pm

no its not
Trap

Postby ShadyGoose on Jun 1 2017, 3:42pm

Trap wrote:no its not

What's the difference?
ShadyGoose

Postby Trap on Jun 1 2017, 3:45pm

the point of quests was not to just dump your troops
Trap

Postby NAT1501 on Jun 1 2017, 10:18pm

Take back the new lands you fools
NAT1501

Postby -grizzy- on Jun 4 2017, 12:35pm

I think this is the best place to post this.

I have been away a while and came back maybe 2 months ago. After doing these PvP blitzes I have come to the conclusion that we need more people doing them. I can see ways you can accomplish this.

1. Remove ZTA from weekends, why would people do PvP event when they can just slap zta? Put it on in the week.

2. You now have the legend events that give permanent stat items. Run them as normal but at the weekend, like the one running now where you have to collect scales make the drops only available through PvP.

3. Add an equip like zta and zoma only upgradeable through doing many PvP events. Obviously this equip would have to be the best in its equip slot and stay that way.

Lastly this will just make it alot more enjoyable for all who enjoy real PvP since you won't be able to farm pure spies. Have the items someone drops based on how many they have like that event a couple months ago. I have no idea why you haven't already implemented this in to PvP blitzes already.
-grizzy-

Postby CLASSICPVD on Jun 5 2017, 6:31am

Quality of life update:
It's a bit difficult to see exactly how many of each token you have, if this could be changed I'd appreciate it!
CLASSICPVD

Postby Stacy_P on Jun 21 2017, 5:01am

OK been a few weeks now since new lands have came out, I built about 5 level 1's and then it became cheaper to go back to upgrading My other lands. That being the case, I understand y'alls desire is that peeps will pay for crystals, seals, circles, etc. to grow and build in these new lands, and I'm sure for some that will be the case as they want to be BC yesterday. But the reality for some, and I will venture to say for the majority, we can not or will not spend at that rate. Becoming Build complete or even remotely land complete now seems impossible for me, someone who does spend some but has a limited kaw budget due to the fact that I have RL things to spend on. So I would like to humbly request that you put out some new, regular ebs to finish out the lotl/goth series, but really consider boosting the payout comparable to these new lands and builds. As I'm sure difficulty will be harder as well. Anyways, not sure this is right forum post to post this on, but new payouts to match these crazy land/building cost are greatly needed, I am only at the levels that cost between 8-10 trill and it takes me what seems forever to make one upgrade. So in all honesty this will not encourage me to spend but will likely make me not want to spend as I know with these cost my spending level will not bring great benefit. So devs please consider this request!! Thanks!
Stacy_P

Postby MM--CONTROL--MM on Jun 21 2017, 7:38am

Stacy_P wrote:OK been a few weeks now since new lands have came out, I built about 5 level 1's and then it became cheaper to go back to upgrading My other lands. That being the case, I understand y'alls desire is that peeps will pay for crystals, seals, circles, etc. to grow and build in these new lands, and I'm sure for some that will be the case as they want to be BC yesterday. But the reality for some, and I will venture to say for the majority, we can not or will not spend at that rate. Becoming Build complete or even remotely land complete now seems impossible for me, someone who does spend some but has a limited kaw budget due to the fact that I have RL things to spend on. So I would like to humbly request that you put out some new, regular ebs to finish out the lotl/goth series, but really consider boosting the payout comparable to these new lands and builds. As I'm sure difficulty will be harder as well. Anyways, not sure this is right forum post to post this on, but new payouts to match these crazy land/building cost are greatly needed, I am only at the levels that cost between 8-10 trill and it takes me what seems forever to make one upgrade. So in all honesty this will not encourage me to spend but will likely make me not want to spend as I know with these cost my spending level will not bring great benefit. So devs please consider this request!! Thanks!

HUGE SUPPORT!!!! I believe devs did an update over a year ago to "make it easier to release ebs" So far the only new end were the pay event promo ebs. I think it's time to unresrrict GOTH, the nerf devs did because it "pays too much" is not needed now. And please finish off that tier ASAP with a substantial gold hike. Clans are running these "big" ebs in 2-4hrs now and maybe it's time for another challenge to keep people interested. And stop with all the changes already. These events get more and more complicated and my inventory is packed with useless junk that apparently devs can't clean up. I don't even know what drops are for what now and I'm hearing this from many people. Keep the game simple and fun. It's getting too complicated for a tap tap game
MM--CONTROL--MM

Postby RyojiStar on Jun 21 2017, 10:38pm

Support
RyojiStar

Postby Fuji on Jul 13 2017, 8:04pm

I'm sure someone has asked this before somewhere in forums but I haven't seen it. What's going on with buying aqua? There's no way ppl actually pay 5xtals for 1 aqua so is that gonna be changed?
Fuji

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements