Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. no its not

2. What's the difference?

3. the point of quests was not to just dump your troops

4. Take back the new lands you fools

5. I think this is the best place to post this.

I have been away a while and came back maybe 2 months ago. After doing these PvP blitzes I have come to the conclusion that we need more people doing them. I can see ways you can accomplish this.

1. Remove ZTA from weekends, why would people do PvP event when they can just slap zta? Put it on in the week.

2. You now have the legend events that give permanent stat items. Run them as normal but at the weekend, like the one running now where you have to collect scales make the drops only available through PvP.

3. Add an equip like zta and zoma only upgradeable through doing many PvP events. Obviously this equip would have to be the best in its equip slot and stay that way.

Lastly this will just make it alot more enjoyable for all who enjoy real PvP since you won't be able to farm pure spies. Have the items someone drops based on how many they have like that event a couple months ago. I have no idea why you haven't already implemented this in to PvP blitzes already.

6. Quality of life update:
    It's a bit difficult to see exactly how many of each token you have, if this could be changed I'd appreciate it!

7. OK been a few weeks now since new lands have came out, I built about 5 level 1's and then it became cheaper to go back to upgrading My other lands. That being the case, I understand y'alls desire is that peeps will pay for crystals, seals, circles, etc. to grow and build in these new lands, and I'm sure for some that will be the case as they want to be BC yesterday. But the reality for some, and I will venture to say for the majority, we can not or will not spend at that rate. Becoming Build complete or even remotely land complete now seems impossible for me, someone who does spend some but has a limited kaw budget due to the fact that I have RL things to spend on. So I would like to humbly request that you put out some new, regular ebs to finish out the lotl/goth series, but really consider boosting the payout comparable to these new lands and builds. As I'm sure difficulty will be harder as well. Anyways, not sure this is right forum post to post this on, but new payouts to match these crazy land/building cost are greatly needed, I am only at the levels that cost between 8-10 trill and it takes me what seems forever to make one upgrade. So in all honesty this will not encourage me to spend but will likely make me not want to spend as I know with these cost my spending level will not bring great benefit. So devs please consider this request!! Thanks!

8. HUGE SUPPORT!!!! I believe devs did an update over a year ago to "make it easier to release ebs" So far the only new end were the pay event promo ebs. I think it's time to unresrrict GOTH, the nerf devs did because it "pays too much" is not needed now. And please finish off that tier ASAP with a substantial gold hike. Clans are running these "big" ebs in 2-4hrs now and maybe it's time for another challenge to keep people interested. And stop with all the changes already. These events get more and more complicated and my inventory is packed with useless junk that apparently devs can't clean up. I don't even know what drops are for what now and I'm hearing this from many people. Keep the game simple and fun. It's getting too complicated for a tap tap game

9. I'm sure someone has asked this before somewhere in forums but I haven't seen it. What's going on with buying aqua? There's no way ppl actually pay 5xtals for 1 aqua so is that gonna be changed?

10. Another eb in the Goth series is definitely needed,but from a support answer it's not going to happen.New higher tier ebs are needed as the present LotL and Goth are becoming too easy for the majority even the clan my smallest alt is in is running that rotation,think of the larger clans and plz bring out some harder ebs for them.

11. clearly 5 xtals < 1 aqua

12. Talent trees for each flag . Defender , attacker and mixed

13. Would you please elaborate? Also, there are much more than 3 flags/banners in circulation, but I understand that part.

14. No update in 111 days :/

15. @GraveLSA thats technically true. However, if you look at the Wishlist Response and compare it to what's been implemented since then, they're kind-of on schedule. It's weirdly heartening somewhat.

16. Other than just changing events into legends what have they really done?

No new war formats?
    No clan changes?
    Osw and pvp remain unchanged?

I could go on.

17. You are right, they have made 1 update and it was an update that would of only took a day to do. Corinthian has just been spewing some serious pro dev propaganda lately, just ignore most his input.

18. I was thinking Legends, Building Tokens, New Lands and Buildings, and cleaning up inventory - all of which were promised. On top of that, they've experimented with PvE and PVP challenges as well - towards attempting to spice up the monthly events.

For the mith economy, to make it more relevant, they introduced the trinket system, killing two birds with one stone.

They then further clarified that they would implement what was easiest to implement first and that features didn't have a specific roadmap/timeline of implementation. When you consider it's only been a few months, I found it heartening, at least.

To your comments, they specifically stated clan changes wouldn't be any time soon, and for OSW that it was a call for developer's aiding player ideas. i.e. Dev support for player-organized events. I'm not sure about you, but I haven't seen too much player organization of OSW-esque events lately for the devs to underdeliver on.

New war formats sounded closer to implementation when the post was first authored, so you have a point here. However, given that it wasn't implemented despite the wording, and they gave themselves a disclaimer, I'm sure the war system wasn't as robust as they thought - and they probably hit issues that made them focus their limited resources elsewhere in the short term (see - what has been implemented).