Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. I'm not sure about "propaganda." Does offering actual counterpoint and thought-out discussion to topics where there's just a lot of complaining, "anti-dev propaganda" (to use your terms), make it "pro-dev propaganda?"

I've even agreed when the developers failed to come through or were weak (see: my comments on the cancelled Observers vs. Stonehills topic for instance). If you only pick and choose what statements you pay attention to, you will not learn anything, nor will change.

In my response to GraveLSA, I was expressing my legitimate opinion when I originally read the Community Wishlist Response a couple weeks ago. I thought, "wow, in context of this topic, they've actually been moving along." Without this topic to give context to the developer's intentions, yes, it's a lot easier to complain. Even then, the developers have been making a lot of changes (i.e. delivering on their promises) lately, despite being currently bogged down trying to restore back-end compatibility for other mobile devices and PC. Even without this wishlist response, the update pacing makes it difficult to claim that active development isn't ongoing- in fact, you can't know what feature will be next around the bend.

Just because I'm providing rational responses doesn't make it "pro-dev propaganda." It just makes me not a cynic.

2. @Corinthian

Tbh you're right I mean I was hoping for more and bigger changes with their "under-promise, over-deliver" philosophy but with everything you mentioned I can't be disappointed.

Still waiting for my pvp crux chests tho.

3. Hi there's a storm a burning desire to change rewards on clan wars be nice to get equipment instead of spills.

4. How about a war chest?
    Drops for each win and losers top 3 actions.
    Actions as being a total of incoming losses & outgoing wins.

Unique spells of many kinds the higher they r accumulated the higher they become. Percentage based as EE is. Duration can be another choice. Combinations can be used. Those who war aplenty can amass many spells to open for war use.

The more one wars the more one can attain spells and options for useage. Can be similar to mith spells or something totally new.

5. I'm sure this has been asked for many times; I would love to be able to have a sign in/out option so that multiple accounts could be accessed from the same phone. You could cap it at 2-3 accounts even. Most players that have more than 1 account would benefit from this feature.

6. So we’re did this lead to?

7. Mods please lock thread and ban Adonis' new girlfriend for necro bumping, inciting, & spamming same message over and over again

8. Says the statless alt

9. This isn’t the page for ee tears.... make your own one

10. Dude at least I have bigger accts lol (3 BC) 

You and Bachkeda are pretty much statless 

...brainless, money-less, girl-less, etc etc etc lol

11. 3 BC accounts :lol:

Thanks for making my day!

12. We don’t need participation awards....losers deserve nothing and shall get nothing

13. Yet to see any changes lol... when you doing something about the war community? Never? Yeah thought so money hungry wasters

14. Will this thread get locked too? It's like every thread gets locked unnecessarily now.

15. Bc will never be obtained, mith sales should be unlimited, charm cs should be seen in stats on iOS, and pvp needs more benefits awarded.

16. I could go for an aqua/inferno even. I mean I’m pretty sure this equipment doesn’t actually do anything but Iv got buttloads of stuff. Maybe it will make more of an effect if I could upgrade it.

Probably not though.

17. Devs please add on trading seals. Many trading on furnishings, charms and chests for seals. Due to time zone trades sometimes don't happen right away because the other person who seals must wait when best to use seals on someone clan. This is a lost revenue for ATA. If seals are tradable would be convenient to everyone and ATA add revenue. I hope you consider this. Thank you

18. My wish list for kaw is just one request. Please make trading actually work. Only 2 of my accounts can use trade function,but the rest cannot trade at all. Devs keep telling me thanks for the report but don't fix it.

19. Are your accounts on devices able to do all the recent updates? So far I've only heard this from people still trying to run alts on IPod Gen 2 touches and what not. So it might just be a case of you need newer gear to store the alts on because devs aren't going to program down the game to respect antiquated gear.