Community Wishlist Response

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Charlie, Mar 15, 2017.

1. vaseline aka jackson aka legendary__joe . How many accounts of your's did you lose all in one go when Jackson was banned ? It's funny all these smallfrys think they can insult me when they not even in the same league as me. i distroyed you on all your accounts you dont even fight back. You are just a mouth jackson nothing more.

2. Drop build lol rekt

3. Same league? You aren't even in a league, you're just a joke 

4. The joke is you murderous you only have 26,000 wins .Your stats are only from the events.Nobody rates you as a kaw legend . Keep your jealousy up weirdo. Nobody even mentions your name in all the time on kaw you played you not had a effect on anybody. All your accounts are small .You not even spoke about as a osw fighter.You are just a blur on kaw.End of.

5. Woah 26k wins on a account not even a year old. Totally hit eb so often. Funnily enough I keep my head down, usually, on this account so my name isn't blown up. Not that I am one to pick fights, besides when I was Tanked. Anyway, I am in 2 OSW's right now and I think it's rich you're trying to be the embodiment of every OSW fighter while you're at 15m cs. End of.

6. Look muderous zero. I dont need big stats to leave a impression on people. The fact every time i write you leech in proves i have so far exceeded anything you ever will become on kaw. And my stats were 80mcs roughly before i zero'd them so do shut up. You aint even talked about and respected as Tank either.You are a weirdo on your tank accounts you would write on my walls and try to befriend me. Sorry i have class . You aint worthy.

8. My wish list is for you guys to actually comment on my clan loyalty threat ole wise Devs....

Brief description... bonus for plunder and event items for those core of members that remain in clans for 7, 14 and 28 days. More info on my post wink wink hint check it hint. Nudge nudge

9. Not sure how to do that quote thing  but total support for that the new roles leave a lot to be desired when you changed it was a response to requests from clan leaders for "head admins" so the clan leaders wouldn't have to be on 24/7 we didn't care about buying the roles but we also didn't expect only 3 real admins and it taking 2 or 3 people to do what one guy could do in the past SUPPORT

10. I've quit on and off for so long, and after all these years only now you are FINALLY listening to your player base. But lost over half of it for not doing so. At least you're taking steps to implement these features. But most categories you have listed, if you do some digging... you'll find lots of great threads years old outlining most of these ideas. So you don't need to fill in the gaps, we already did so long ago.

13. you're so pathetic, like legit.

14. So when are the new lands gonna be here?

15. Any way to get more details on new lands?

Can they be unloaded with gold or tokens or just tokens?

What shall we expect?

Are the gold unlocks like ridiculously OP?

Shed some light devs!

16. if he said soon just wait, I'd only care about that information if the new lands were gonna be in like another 3 months... but instead it should be like less than another 3 weeks.

17. Or in 3 days

18. Seeing this actually gives me hope for the game, I may actually come back at some point!

19. I can dig your equipment