Community Wishlist Response

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Community Wishlist Response

Postby iG_Bachkeda_iG on Jan 10 2018, 8:44am

3 BC accounts :lol:

Thanks for making my day!
iG_Bachkeda_iG

Postby WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR on Jan 10 2018, 8:51am

Nighthawk_FPBO_1 wrote:How about a war chest?
Drops for each win and losers top 3 actions.
Actions as being a total of incoming losses & outgoing wins.

Unique spells of many kinds the higher they r accumulated the higher they become. Percentage based as EE is. Duration can be another choice. Combinations can be used. Those who war aplenty can amass many spells to open for war use.

The more one wars the more one can attain spells and options for useage. Can be similar to mith spells or something totally new.

We don’t need participation awards....losers deserve nothing and shall get nothing
WaR_SINlllIiIllIIIillXXX_LoR

Postby x_Showtek_x on Jan 13 2018, 10:39am

Yet to see any changes lol... when you doing something about the war community? Never? Yeah thought so money hungry wasters
x_Showtek_x

Postby LMABAO on Jan 13 2018, 7:10pm

Will this thread get locked too? It's like every thread gets locked unnecessarily now.
LMABAO

Postby illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi on Jan 14 2018, 6:58am

Bc will never be obtained, mith sales should be unlimited, charm cs should be seen in stats on iOS, and pvp needs more benefits awarded.
illIIlIHOLYIlIIlDOMOIlIlIIi

Postby gutterbomb on Jan 15 2018, 6:40am

I could go for an aqua/inferno even. I mean I’m pretty sure this equipment doesn’t actually do anything but Iv got buttloads of stuff. Maybe it will make more of an effect if I could upgrade it.

Probably not though.
gutterbomb

Postby TheWolfOfKaWStreet on Jan 16 2018, 5:14am

Pathetic
TheWolfOfKaWStreet

Postby ________________MuSaNg_____IDD on Jan 19 2018, 7:04am

Devs please add on trading seals. Many trading on furnishings, charms and chests for seals. Due to time zone trades sometimes don't happen right away because the other person who seals must wait when best to use seals on someone clan. This is a lost revenue for ATA. If seals are tradable would be convenient to everyone and ATA add revenue. I hope you consider this. Thank you
________________MuSaNg_____IDD

Postby 0TlS-OnlyTheIntelligentSuffer- on Jan 20 2018, 10:24am

My wish list for kaw is just one request. Please make trading actually work. Only 2 of my accounts can use trade function,but the rest cannot trade at all. Devs keep telling me thanks for the report but don't fix it.
0TlS-OnlyTheIntelligentSuffer-

Postby TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie on Jan 20 2018, 12:32pm

OTlS_Olive-To-lnflict-Scars-_- wrote:My wish list for kaw is just one request. Please make trading actually work. Only 2 of my accounts can use trade function,but the rest cannot trade at all. Devs keep telling me thanks for the report but don't fix it.

Are your accounts on devices able to do all the recent updates? So far I've only heard this from people still trying to run alts on IPod Gen 2 touches and what not. So it might just be a case of you need newer gear to store the alts on because devs aren't going to program down the game to respect antiquated gear.
TheRealDMC-Echo2Charlie

PreviousNext

Return to Announcements