Calling all ATA players: help us beta-test our newest game!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by admin, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone,

We’ve got a small team working on a new game and will start an invite-only, closed beta test over the next few months. It’s a completely new world with a 3D art style, and will focus on building an empire on a real-time world map. In the spirit of ATA codenames being sea creatures, this one is called Project Kraken.

If you’re interested in kingdom builder games and would like to participate, please fill out the form below. Your feedback will be invaluable in helping us make improvements, and we plan on working closely with the beta group to help shape the direction of the game. Limited spots available, so sign up early!

Form link
    https://goo.gl/forms/PY9hxVHdwNsiag202

Note: The closed beta won't begin for at least a month - we just opened up registration early :D

2. Wait why wasn't it project left shark

3. If only there was some kingdom building game available to us to spend our time and money on. One that had regular new features like clan based promos ;)

Well, one can always hope.

4. +1

I'd love to beta test again

5. Id love to beta test

6. Hilarious and original. 9/11: points for trying.

7. Can we get a secret preview ?

8. Cool, what happened to chunky wars?

9. This is the same game, though we're referring it to its codename for now as the name may change.

10. Signed up 

11. Why doesn't kaw_admin have a name? Who is this mysterous person. I want to know

12. 6 yr player here.

Mod status on gangs at war. RIP

Signing up now ;)

13. Signed, even though I'm a low-stat noob



14. RIP GaW

15. If it's like any of the existing kingdom building games good luck,they are the most expensive games out there.

16. Will this replace kaw?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.