Personal Information Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Try make a dating app from kaw cus you're
    On the great road Kaw .. Keep ignoring our suggestions and i'm sure kaw will be the next app for dating kingdoms .

2. Who ever perm slienced my acc I'm 16 Its not pimd this game is 9+ its not pimd I can play this game

3. Really !!!!!!!!!

4. I'm sure you were silenced for a better reason than that. Feel free to send all complaints to support@athinkingape.com

If you are appealing your silence feel free to include your KaW Name, that you are playing KaW, when you were silenced, the reason why you believe you were silenced, and why you feel you shouldn't be silenced. Best of luck!

5. If you believe you were silenced for a comment that you believe wasnt silencable, a SS would help but its probably not handy.

Mod said everything else really^

6. I haz feelz too :( My name iz bob.

:geek:

7. I LOVE YOU BOB

I wouldve said your name but I got to typing my post and I forgot which green name I said :lol: my memory sucks :geek:

8. Ii just said I was in. Highschool

9. @kaw com how can LB be active 24 hours in a row 7 days a week without sharing their account info? I mean we can report it but you do nothing about it? How can continue to have integrity in the game with no consequences to these cheaters? Are you now saying it's ok to cheat by buying other accounts and sharing accounts?

10. It was a mistake phew

11. The nxt time some mod does that again ill never forgive them i it will be like pimd again.

12. I'm a forgiving girl its 3 strikes and I may never forgive that person for doingwhatever that person did to make me mad.

13. Megan, you really should read the ToU once :) and dont forget the part about complaining about a silence.

14. I'm saying the nxt time I'm accidentlly slienced I will be mad:) I just know I have a limit to my patience okay

15. Pimd is a stupid game

16. How long till a acc is deleted cuz Ill be in highschool

17. Bye kaw ill be bck on holidays,summer vac I have highschool so dont. Delete my
    Acc thanks

18. Kidding I'm not giving up this game

19. Haha I played thiscgsme for 2 yrs anon 2 tablets and this is my 3rd yr. So I'm a valueble player :)

20. Playing kaw without internet equals more players

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.