Personal Information Policy

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Apr 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Changes to policies like this aren't something that the developers work on, but are instead a community task. The developers have been working hard at other things.

2. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Please change the filter for the phrase "Hard ön" ....

3. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Bob, your words gave me a hard on

4. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

For those wishing to comment on this thread, I am able to when opening it under the questionsand feedback heading.

I wonder what people who work to protect children would think about the following wc post

"Hi, im Sally age 9 from ohio, anyone want to chat?"

Or worse...in forums...

"Hi, im Sally age 9 from ohio, I own a bunny called fluffy. Here is a picture of me with fluffy the day we brought her from. (Insert innocent pic of schoolgirl in uniform identifying school and shop gence location...or a pic out of uniform that innocently identifies the store and hence location... need I go on?....)

I take no issue in allowing this in a game for adults...However this is listed as a 9+ game. It appears irresponsible to allow 9 year olds to share that sort of information publicly.

Parents have responsibilities...but so does anyone who sells products and services ti children.

"

5. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Finally,... this should have never been against the you.

6. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Tou*

7. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

How about giving out Pal usernames? Is that allowed?

8. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Can we give out our cookie recipes? Can I ask for people who know REALLY GOOD cookie recipes?

9. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Palringo information would not be allowed as it is third party.

10. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Are cookie recipes third party? What if they're for a birthday party? Is that third party?

11. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Finally.

I can tell people my age.

I'm

12. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

The suspense is killing me!

13. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

I do understand policies but wouldn't be easier to leave it to the players to decide what they do with their privacy and you guys focus on the game?

14. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Even with these changes you will never see my person photo or be spreading my location freely like a noob would :roll:
    Not my style to give out info about myself to possible pervs watching wc or forums

15. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

The new app, Kingdoms at Dating will be available soon.

16. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Finally. I don't think kaw is a dating app but when I'm private chatting with someone or just talking in clan chat knowing if they are male or female, how old the person or people are, and where they are from can make the conversation easier, and so I don't say something that could potentially offend someone. But then again you still can't request for another players personal info. Still, I'm happy about the new change.

17. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Congratulations ATA. It only took four years.

18. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Glad to hear. We certainly don't want to see Kingdoms at War turn into a dating app, but we wanted to make it easier to talk without fear of being silenced.

19. Re: Personal Information Policy Changes

Is there anyway to appeal my silence

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.