Personal Information Policy

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Personal Information Policy

Postby M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S on Apr 16 2015, 12:07pm

Im just saying if I let my kiddos play and someone asked personal information like that to my child I'll be one upset mama bear.. But ik the rules of the game and only step in WC if bored/post ads
Last edited by M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S on Apr 16 2015, 12:09pm, edited 1 time in total.
M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S

Postby QWE_INVOKER_QWE on Apr 16 2015, 12:09pm

What about pm?
QWE_INVOKER_QWE

Postby AKURA on Apr 16 2015, 12:10pm

M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S wrote:Im just saying if I let my kiddos play and someone asked personal information like that to my child I'll be one upset mama bear.. But ik the rules of the game and only step in WC if bored/post ads

A real upset mama bear will go to the police right away. A real mama bear wouldn't be happy to know that a sexual predator get away with a ban in a tap-tap game.
AKURA

Postby shadows-in-the-neon-skys_smsjb on Apr 16 2015, 12:18pm

AKURA wrote:
M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S wrote:Im just saying if I let my kiddos play and someone asked personal information like that to my child I'll be one upset mama bear.. But ik the rules of the game and only step in WC if bored/post ads

A real upset mama bear will go to the police right away. A real mama bear wouldn't be happy to know that a sexual predator get away with a ban in a tap-tap game.

Dont trust her....shes a doppelganger
shadows-in-the-neon-skys_smsjb

Postby Majoras_Mask on Apr 20 2015, 4:55pm

shadows-in-the-neon-skys_smsjb wrote:
AKURA wrote:

Dont trust her....shes a doppelganger

Lol.
Majoras_Mask

Postby M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S on Apr 21 2015, 11:53am

Really ik that, but I don't have to share My personal info with y'all and there is more to just calling the cops lots more paper work to fill out and emailing devs and so forth. But y'all act like this already happen which it has not. I'm glad I read forms to just tell my kiddos mommy's game is for adults so they couldn't play end of story. And I'm guessing since y'all like to pick on mother's and act like y'all crap don't stink I would look in the mirror if I was you
M_Jabawaki_Doppelganger_S

Postby COID_DIRFTER on Jul 12 2015, 3:01pm

I was famed wrongly people will be hacked
COID_DIRFTER

Postby LovelyDenial on Jul 12 2015, 3:04pm

COID_DIRFTER wrote:I was famed wrongly people will be hacked

You're not smart. Not even a little. Reported you.
LovelyDenial

Postby wordwaster on Jul 12 2015, 3:07pm

hmm. i wonder if he thought he was being sneaky by posting that in a buried thread? didn't know how the forums here work?

this amuses me greatly. please continue.
wordwaster

Postby TheLost420 on Jul 12 2015, 3:38pm

wordwaster wrote:hmm. i wonder if he thought he was being sneaky by posting that in a buried thread? didn't know how the forums here work?

this amuses me greatly. please continue.

:lol: I agree
TheLost420

Previous

Return to Announcements