Introducing Trading!

Official announcements from the makers of Kingdoms at War.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Re: Introducing Trading!

Postby Nelle-The-KittyMooMoo-Pox-Kid on Sep 29 2017, 5:42am

This would of been a great idea... Too bad it isn't and I can't do anything now but what I was able to do before minus open my chests.  Wow thanks devs! 
Nelle-The-KittyMooMoo-Pox-Kid

Postby --W-- on Oct 7 2017, 7:53pm

Told you Devs they are gonna trade for real money.. All over the net. Bad thing to implement. Many are creating alts getting items and passing to main.
--W--

Postby Faust on Oct 8 2017, 12:21am

-iidwire- wrote:Told you Devs they are gonna trade for real money.. All over the net. Bad thing to implement. Many are creating alts getting items and passing to main.

They don't care lol
Faust
2016 ASW Champion

Postby TheCardinal on Oct 18 2017, 3:10am

My Gifting Page is still saying that it’s awaiting gifting. What can I do to update this page? My app and IOS are all up to date
TheCardinal

Postby -o-Dink-o- on Oct 18 2017, 4:59am

Faust wrote:
-iidwire- wrote:Told you Devs they are gonna trade for real money.. All over the net. Bad thing to implement. Many are creating alts getting items and passing to main.

They don't care lol

Sad

Very sad if the Devs dont care
-o-Dink-o-

Postby Bob_Sacamano on Oct 18 2017, 5:08am

Doesn't work on ipad
Bob_Sacamano

Previous

Return to Announcements