Regarding Recent War Abuse

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 4, 2014.

1. We've received reports of players intentionally abusing the War system by creating illegal alt accounts in order to manipulate matchups for personal gain.

After a thorough investigation we've identified those taking part in this particular case, and have banned them from the game. We'll also be continuing to monitor wars and will take similar action against any future offenders.

We remind everyone to follow the Terms of Service in order to ensure everyone has a positive experience.

2. Kaw admin taking charge like a boss 

3. Haha they're gonna regret that :lol:

˻͝ʹ͜ ˓͜⌯⃕༦༤ཻ♛яєѧƿєя♛༩྄ྀ༣˒͜⌯⃔ʹ͜˻͝˻͝.

4. Lolz this is why we can't have nice things

Stop blaming Devs EE noobs. Look at your fellows doing everything they can to ensure they have the constant advantage, creating more work for the Devs and in turn, slowing down the progress of matchmaking improvement.

Good work 

5. U should have matched them up to good war clan so war clan can teach them lesson

6. A ban seems a bit extreme.

7. So why are the accounts that did it currently sitting in New Destiny and ZAFT Echelon? Wow... Some ban devs  stop playing the community for fools

8. Why are stateless alts not on but gh stacking is ok???

9. How about banning the people who own the alts too? Just to make them really regret what they have done :)

10. 

11. Pretty sure those clans did what the "system" allowed them to do. If all legit accounts they should receive ZERO punishment IMO

12. As mentioned, this case involved illegal alt accounts. As well, creating clans and accounts with the sole purpose of abusing the warring system falls under this area of the Terms of Service:

13. Finally, the bosses laying down the law.

14. @Voodoo they're not allowed because they're illegal alts. Stacking spy builds is a strategy, and you must adapt.

15. Wait, hold up. Can you, if you would be so kind, tell me how setting up their match to get TVP affects other players gaming enjoyment?

I'm not saying it doesn't affect others, I'm just wondering how the devs take it.

16. Soo again I ask. Alts not allowed but gh stacking are???? Really devs read your forums for gods sakes the shear emended amount of complaints about gh stacking and abuse... That completely takes the fun out of ee... That is exactly what your pointing out.... Yet you ARE rewarding these stacking clans even after ecknowledgimg that there is an issue with them but I digress I guess it's ok as long as u don't completely abuse the system to have an unfair advantage all while getting other paying customers to rage and quit the game because its no fun anymore...

Yea there me being a smart arse read between the lines devs...