iOS Slow Loading App or App Crashing (UPDATED)

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Mark, Jul 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please give us an update in what is happening.

My main is 2 days left out now and if this continues then you will loose another paying Customer.

Are you working in it? Will there be a Solution? When will we hear any news?

2. Please send you username of the account that isn't working to help. We have submitted an update to Apple and it is in the store. The last 4 people I looked up HAD NOT UPDATED.

The public facing version you want is version 2.13

If you think you've updated and it still doesn't work. UNINSTALL THE APP and re download it from the App Store.

3. Send the username of the account that can't login to Help chat and put my name in the message.

4. hey mark i sent feedback and included ur name, would you mind taking a look. my kaw is still crashing.

5. I'm looking now but I don't see a ticket from you. Are you sure you hit send?

6. i sent it to feedback because im on PC so we cant send anything to help, all that pops up is how to play... charlie said we have to send it to the feedback on my wall

7. Mark I have posted ur wall.... my alt is still crashing and I have uninstalled and updated.... and it's not on an old device... it's a mini iPad with latest iOS version

9. KAW app still crashing for the IOS IPhone 4s. It worked (Thursday) but not since then. It's messing my ZTA weekend!!!

10. My 5g iPod still not working... Account is bam-bam-bam

11. My account still wont load. I have ipad. My nsme is Vailman. I have cleared the spp and relosded to no avail. Pleade assist.

12. This account is on an android device, this thread is about iOS bug.

13. This issue is fixed if you update to version 2.13
    Delete and and reinstall if you are still having issues.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.