Roni's Roll Call Thread

Discussion in 'Activities' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Forums died long ago..soon as censorship came into play. It's on such great level now that anything fun or remotely controversial gets deleted. Why many of us don't even check forums for months or even years now lol

2. Bleh I hate tofu. I'm leaving KAW bye friends

3. Jackson=pipebomb the real Jackson left kaw.

4. Would it be possible for the coward todd to tell us the name of his 'nearly build complete' main he lies about all the time ?

Or is he to busy running his company according to him employs 57 people.

Todd is not just a joke, he is a liar also.

5. ...3 mains lol all started within 1week of each other and all within 1mil cs so yeah all 3 are my mains.

Was 50 employees lol ...now 48 (had to fire a couple clowns)  ...I'm in the process of selling so I can invest in something else. It's why I havnt been too active last couple months....

....keep hatin'lol

6. Considering you have an alt named "Monkey Poo" I don't particularly think you're telling the truth about your company,and what would you invest in? Hopefully some good education. You sure do need it!

7. Lol I own a restaurant (stated this before in forums) and I invest in two friends restaurants...

...the one I own and operate does great and well received by the community. I lost money on the two I invested on ...idiots didn't check local regs on fermentation/brewery laws and was shut down by the county. 100% loss on my part and I'm mighty butthurt by it lol

...but not as butthurt as you are apparently lol 

Did toddy make your boom boom go ouchy ouchy? .....awwwwwww lol ..maybe Skinny kiss yo boo boo for u 

8. lol at least you pay good

FB 14ADP lol

iPhone

...this my last post this threaf, outta rEspECt for Roni (lol) ifin it gets locked it on yall 

9. This X infinty

10. damn

11. Are you serious ? , you sound like you're a 10 year old

12. Gotta call b.s. here. Anyone that owns a restaurant wouldn't invest in two others without knowing their full business plan including if they have all their licenses and if everything is up to regulations. If you knew anything about running a restaurant you'd know how bad of an investment it is under the best of circumstances.

13. He pretty much made it obvious. Everyone knows that restraunts fail more than anything else. Yet he invest in 3 ?!? And two of the 3 both fail in same manner...Highly unlikely unless you just have money to blow.

14. Stop bullying Todd guys. He's just an insecure dumb kid. (No offense to kids)

15. Babycakez should look in the mirror he is far from mature and is much much more dumber than Todd.

16. keep hatin' ya haters maybe one day you'll get outta ya mamas basementlol

iPhone

17. Censorship has been in play almost since the very beginning, though.

Towards "anything remotely fun or controversial getting deleted," I reference you to the non-deleted toxic political topics that have survived, the drama / name calling topics like this one that have survived, and the many forum game topics that have still survived even necro-bumps.

Forums have died just because of population decrease, proportional to World Chat and so forth.

18. I'm still waiting for Todd to tell us the name of his "nearly build complete main" he brags about?

Also a few pages back he said he is extremely active, now he says he isn't?

What's the name of those restaurants by the way?