Roni's Roll Call Thread

Discussion in 'Activities' started by One-BaDaSs_PaiN-In_Ur-AsS_LiLi, Nov 21, 2016.

1. lol ...life story? U know it's true. Your threads rarely go past a page or two unless of course I come along to give it life. Your threads aren't much better than Kasama's you never really enlighten anyone about anything...both of you pander to an anonymous audience praying for some sort of recognition or acceptance.

....you shouldn't talk so bad about kamasa since you basically do the same thing he does. Lol

4. lol go ahead point out a thread that you've made in the last year that went past 3 pages ...that was NOT about me (since u make more threads about me then anyone else lol) and didn't get trolled??

...you can't because there are none 

"SPACESHIP!!!!" ...WEEEEEE!!!! (LOL)

5. When Kasama gains a sense of humour maybe his threads would get more attention.

Roni da real MVP.

6. If Todd actually spent some time playing the actual game instead of licking kasama's bum, he might find there's more to kaw than just continually being the forum fool.

Anyway. Like kasama. Todd doesn't even participate in the game, just the forums of the game.

Pretty sad for them. Kaw is a fun game.

7. lol I'm EXTREMELY active, mains are near BC..

....you were statless for how long?? Because Onesy and others were chasing you around for build dropping LOLOL ...how many threads did u make while statless??



8. Lol now go cry to mod ..."Todd made my butthurt again, help me please"

...and get the thread locked as u usually do lol

9. Who's' your main kingdom again Todd?

10. Why don't you two take it to walls or something, derailing threads is why ronis get locked and you're doing the same thing now.

11. Agreed. It just seems like toad jumped in with his usual life story from the outset to ruin the thread the same way kasama does.

12. SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

13. Go back and look through the thread you started the insulting and TOU violating ...now u butthurt so ull get the thread locked ....it's been your M.O. for years now

....quite sad 

14. Bring it back!

15. It actually was a really good thread topic/subject.I'm sure if Roni makes a new one and her cheerleaders can maintain a little discipline itll be allowed to run its natural course 

16. That is not the point. There was NO reason to graveyard. It had great topic, great participation from kawmunity. A lot of positive response. And whoever a butthurt, stupid mod who graveyarded it is, should step up and say it. Cause i gots full bars ready for him/her.

17. Well "technically" they can ban any thread (read the fine print) ...I agree it was a good thread and yeah whoever the mod was should have deleted the offending marks, give it a warning and let it go on..

....I wouldn't hold your breath though on making the mod accountable since they're not really held accountable for anything (unless they offend eachother or ATA somehow) 

18. Well written? I like you dude but how can you say Roni isn't illiterate?

19. Tofu in my mouth
    Tofu in my mouth

20. Ooooh tofu