Proposition For a New Event

Participate in forum games, player events, and more.

Moderator: Kingdoms at War

Proposition For a New Event

Postby Erick on Sep 21 2016, 7:14pm

Developers, I have an idea which I believe would actually compensate players based on how active they are, not just how much they spend on here.
Why not have an event where items are based on actions and not just the type of epic battle or size of account etc.
For example, you get 1 item per each action done on an epic battle. I believe you get 25 attacks and 25 assassinations per hour based on a regular regain.
Due to this, you would limit the amount of items dropped to 50 per 50 actions or 100 per 50 actions and cap it at 50 or 100 / hour regardless of the epic battle completed.
This would be an event that would be fair for all participants and reward players based on how active they are. Not just the amount of money they spend on your game ( I am currently in a B2B HtE clan) this way it could actually be something people like and clans will continue to run b2b HtE regardless of what happens.

Ant thoughts or opinions? I'm just wanting an event where we can reward players who play this game as much as everyone else even though they may not be able to afford to spend too much money on here they should still be able to compete for top tiers.
Erick

Re: Proposition For a New Event

Postby xAnnabellex on Sep 21 2016, 10:43pm

Xtals what art thou
xAnnabellex

Postby BlackPaladainREAPERofGalaxies on Sep 22 2016, 1:03am

rick4000125 wrote:Developers, I have an idea which I believe would actually compensate players based on how active they are, not just how much they spend on here.
Why not have an event where items are based on actions and not just the type of epic battle or size of account etc.
For example, you get 1 item per each action done on an epic battle. I believe you get 25 attacks and 25 assassinations per hour based on a regular regain.
Due to this, you would limit the amount of items dropped to 50 per 50 actions or 100 per 50 actions and cap it at 50 or 100 / hour regardless of the epic battle completed.
This would be an event that would be fair for all participants and reward players based on how active they are. Not just the amount of money they spend on your game ( I am currently in a B2B HtE clan) this way it could actually be something people like and clans will continue to run b2b HtE regardless of what happens.

Ant thoughts or opinions? I'm just wanting an event where we can reward players who play this game as much as everyone else even though they may not be able to afford to spend too much money on here they should still be able to compete for top tiers.
BlackPaladainREAPERofGalaxies

Postby BlackPaladainREAPERofGalaxies on Sep 22 2016, 1:06am

This idea also supports family unity ,where people don't scramble to large ebs ignoring their family for want of growth you rarely see a+80 in a family of t4-6
BlackPaladainREAPERofGalaxies

Postby xAnnabellex on Sep 22 2016, 1:25am

Thanks for quoting the OP on the third post of the front page, imbecil...
xAnnabellex

Postby -Rio- on Sep 22 2016, 1:38am

Sorry, I have to do this:

Actions per hour (based on hitting an eb (glitch troops take it to 1.5h))

Steals - 18
Attacks - 24 / 26(with a balanced building)
Ass - 36
Sct -48
-Rio-

Postby _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_ on Sep 22 2016, 2:13am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Let us create dozens of alts roasting wild boars and squids. And hordes of alts in ee-war doing only scout bombs. Lovely idea, op!

Btw, wait for a paying player to comment on this thread. :roll:
_Ark-Project_Evolution-X_

Postby Red_Chopsticks on Sep 22 2016, 2:21am

This sort of thing has been proposed before.

As Rio states you can vary the number of actions from spying, so to balance you would need something like:

2 points per scout
3 points per assassinatin
4 points per attack
6 points per steal

Xtal use becomes more important, especially for event LB, so good for payers and good for Apes revenue.
Red_Chopsticks

Postby __MG_of__WoG___ on Sep 22 2016, 2:26am

The bigger players should get more rewards because 5t to them is like 100b to us quit making a problem where there is none. Be happy with your free upgrades every event and get over it.
__MG_of__WoG___

Postby _Ark-Project_Evolution-X_ on Sep 22 2016, 2:43am

Red_Chopsticks wrote:This sort of thing has been proposed before.

As Rio states you can vary the number of actions from spying, so to balance you would need something like:

2 points per scout
3 points per assassinatin
4 points per attack
6 points per steal

Xtal use becomes more important, especially for event LB, so good for payers and good for Apes revenue.

Oh! Let's create four alts. Two hansels and two hybrids. Doing quests for 5 days to get free xtals. Opt-in for the weekend pvp-blitz then hit each other. Great idea! *clap* *clap* *clap* *clap*
_Ark-Project_Evolution-X_

Next

Return to Activities